Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Well, I made the mistake of starting it with only a two hour window without looking at the runtime. I am thoroughly enjoying it, but I don't think it will make my top 25 from the 70's.

Barry Lyndon was awesome! 4/5

Love the story, superb acting, glorious content, and wonderful composition. It won't make my top 25 of the 70's, but definitely my top 100 of the era. I'll highly recommend it to even the lowliest of film novices and mainstreamers.

Linklater and McConaughey should be good. I also liked Jack Black and Linklater's School of Rock. A nice, relatively short film that will hopefully be enjoyable

Alright well, forget you Twilight! Even if you are a self-parody potentially hilariously stupid enough to be an entertaining watch, you just don't deserve to be watched!

I'm watching this instead:

Best Seller (1987) - Brian Dennehy and James Woods

We are planning a movie marathon today. We have food, beverages and snacks to go. If we make all of these movies, it could be one of the greatest movie watching days ever.

Ugetso (1953) by Kenji Mizoguchi

My first Kenji Mizoguchi film. With the recent hype of some of his movies my expectations are pretty high.

Barry Lyndon (1975) by Stanley Kubrick

As far as i understand it, this movie should be the best Stanley Kubrick movie from a technical standpoint. Though its hard to fathom if it should be even better than 2001: A Space Odyssey. My expectations are sky-high!

Sans soleil (1983) by Chris Marker

I have high expectations for this art documentary by Chris Marker. I love La Jetée from 1962 (its in my top 100 of all time).

Wavelength (1967) by Michael Snow

This experimental / avantgarde film should be really revolutionizing. Its one of the only avantgarde films on the sight and sounds top 250, so im really interested in what this is about.

Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania (1972) by Jonas Mekas

I haven't seen anything by Jonas Mekas so far. He keeps popping up as something you should see, so i am really interested!

Vive L'amour (1994) by Tsai Ming-Liang

I love Tsai Ming-Liang and i plan to finish his filmography this year!

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Some very good films as always TokeZa! I'm surprised that this is your first Mizoguchi, but we all have size able gaps in our knowledge. Ugetsu is great but his two best films are far better than this one.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania (1972) by Jonas Mekas
It's a Polish poster of As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty, not the movie you are about to watch. The one with long title is a masterpiece. Lithuania Journey is great nonetheless. I've seen every film from that post except for Wavelength, which looks like a movie for snobs, it's just a static shot with some pitch noises. Never really gave it a try, but it looks like something even I could hardly stand.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.