Explain Your Avatar

Tools    

Experience.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
I have an Android phone and I like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so got this pic that combines the two .
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
A snarky allusion to my pre-retirement profession as a researcher/investigator for the State Bar.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	39353.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	94006  
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

It's a smaller version of this poster. Chosen in part due to COVID norms and in part to what I consider the rebellious nature of the poster.

Well, it's not because I know a single damned thing about Wilfred Laurier.

Not knowing anything about our own history is a very Canadian thing to do.

And I am a Canadian.

But that's also not the reason.

Well, it's not because I know a single damned thing about Wilfred Laurier.

Not knowing anything about our own history is a very Canadian thing to do.

And I am a Canadian.

But that's also not the reason.
So you're explaining your avatar via process of elimination. Rule out a few million more reasons and we might be able to figure it out.

So you're explaining your avatar via process of elimination. Rule out a few million more reasons and we might be able to figure it out.

I think it's me who is trying to remember the reason through process of elimination.

Well seeing as how this profile is a thing now I made this avatar to signify that only approved first scenes from the third act of your film that make it to the theater are valid here.

Aside from that, everything else is out of my control and in your hands.