does anyoen know this movie?

Tools    

It's a childrens movie,.. i remember my mom rented it for me and my sister once. It's about 2 siblings, a little boy and little girl. And they live in ths house on a beach? Well they go down to the water, and they meet a "sand geenie" ( it hink) and he can grant them wishes. I don't remember exactly what happens, but they go back to midevil times, and i remember them being on top of a castle, and a bunch of soldiers, and i remember them going shopping in the streets where the market was. Can anyone help me identify this?

A novel adaptation.
Sounds like the movie you're thinking of is John Boorman's epic rafting film:
Deliverance.

Except you must be remembering wrong, because it's about men raping other men.
Hope that helps.

yeah, but there was no sand genie in evil dead, and dear god, its nothing like deliverance. if you want help, just send a PM to Holden Pike, he's a user that basically knows every movie there ever was

i think the replies were sarcasm, and i know it was NOT Evil Dead lol.
Dont you feel used though? Bets are jetanime123 wont make another post.

I do not know what it is.

If I had to guess, I might think Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang and another film were being melded and confused as one. But, maybe not.

And if the original poster does return, in what time-frame did you watch this? Was it a few years ago or the early '90s or what? And as far as you can remember, judging by film quality and haircuts, how old do you estimate the production was?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fasten your seat belts...
It does sound a little like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang although that didn't have a sand genie in it. Umm, had you been drinking at the time??

Oh wow, yes , i watched this in the early 90's. I would think it was from late 80's.. early 90's. I can't remember what the girl's hair was like, i keep thinking dark brown, long, and wavy, but i really don't think it was.. And i did ask my mother, she doesnt remember even renting it for me. I realy don't think it was chitty chitty bang bang, it wasn't that old.. I've never seen it anyways. THanks though!

there was a drew barrymore version of babes in toyland around the time with a very young keanu reeves...also there were several "kids in king arthur's court" films as well...could it be one of those?

if you guys are going to bring up these movies all the time, it would actually be good if you could give some of the actor's names or some kind of plotline...would be a great help for you as well as me

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I do not know what it is.
Holden stumped on this one???

Has that ever happened before?

the thing is.. i cant remember! thats why i am asking.

Fasten your seat belts...
Behind the Green Door ????

Hi this is my first post here and was wondering if anyone new this movie Ok a couple of years ago I watched a movie and dont remember the name and I only remember the end of it ok its about a kid that got shot and he takes this guy hostage and has the guy drive him to where there is a lake in the mountains that heals your soul from all the bad things you did then when they get there the kid walks into the lake and disappears and thats all I remember I thought it was a good movie but cant remember the name anybody know the name of the movie? I know there is not alot to go by but thats all I really remember. Thanks to anyone that helps

lord of the rings 3?

Okay, it is definately not LOTR: ROTK