What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Trying not to get pissed off at my roomate. She promised to have all her laundry done by the time I got home. Now she wants me to wait another two or three hours so she can finish hers. GGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Punch her.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Just a girl who loves movies
Am listening to the radio I'll hopefully work at in few days ..post in some forums .. usual stuff.

Deciding what films to put in my Sky + Planner.
Angel Heart is on tonight and All the President's Men is as well, might record them to a DVD.

Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Deciding what films to put in my Sky + Planner.
Angel Heart is on tonight and All the President's Men is as well, might record them to a DVD.

Have you ever seen Angel Heart? 'Tis a pretty cool movie...

Right now I am trying very hard not to think about a few things that almost made me very sick when I heard about them...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
Beating myself up because I read the signs that said "Kiss me" yet, did nothing. OMG!! I'm so stupid!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Beating myself up because I read the signs that said "Kiss me" yet, did nothing. OMG!! I'm so stupid!!

the nerves got the better of you?...not "better", I mean...well you know what I mean. lol

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Buying photographic books on Maori's tatoos, and their history.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sitting here staring at the computer thinking of something to post.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Southern Belle
Sitting here staring at the computer thinking of something to post.
Hey man, that's a good one. Welcome!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Same exact thing here.

I have absolutely zero will power.

reading up on the NSA; procrastinating studying for my AP US test; listening to my video ipod; thinking about love; wondering what's wrong with the name Ainsley; considering updating my new blog (the one I started with such vigor and haven't posted a single thing in); reading www.criticalmassblog.com, something that will hopefully take off; debating what to pack for this weekend's family Disneyland trip; patting myself on the back for getting the dishes done early; and thinking that when I have kids and if I have a garden, I am going to plant a surprise plant that they will have to observe and make a scientific guess as to what it is.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
reading up on the NSA; procrastinating studying for my AP US test; listening to my video ipod; thinking about love; wondering what's wrong with the name Ainsley; considering updating my new blog (the one I started with such vigor and haven't posted a single thing in); reading www.criticalmassblog.com, something that will hopefully take off; debating what to pack for this weekend's family Disneyland trip; patting myself on the back for getting the dishes done early; and thinking that when I have kids and if I have a garden, I am going to plant a surprise plant that they will have to observe and make a scientific guess as to what it is.
Wow. Talk about multitasking.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
She's going to get my vote for President one day...
You're the second person so say that today. Unfortunately, I htink I am too much of a virgin for politics. Although, the white house counsel wouldn't be so bad. . .

And thanks.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
You're the second person so say that today. Unfortunately, I htink I am too much of a virgin for politics. Although, the white house counsel wouldn't be so bad. . .

And thanks.

Well… just remember when you change your mind to give me a call and I'll guard your back…