What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by John McClane
Talking to my girl and man o man. Everyone notices I'm different. My mom today was like "You've changed. What happened to you?"
aww...thats so cute! how do you know her, from school?

Ground Control To Major Thom
I've just finished me din-dins, steak'n'kidney pudding.

Yummerific

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
aww...thats so cute! how do you know her, from school?
Yea, I know her from Spanish class. I asked her to the movies eariler this year and she said no. So then I just backed off and she talked about these other guys she was "dating" and as soon as she broke up with the most recent one I was like "You know, every second of everyday I envyed those guys." I think that won her over.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Iroquois
looking up things on Wikipedia

Have you ever looked up Iroquois?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just arrived home after a nice weekend away

Arresting your development
Just got home from school. Got in trouble with my mom...
Is she a bad influence?

Put me in your pocket...
At the moment...I'm taking a quick break from work. I'm the only one here at the office, so it's nice and quiet.

Thinking about how much growing up I have to do, but how wonderful it is to be doing it. I feel like I am at a place right now where I am learning so much. I mean, I used to think I knew what I was talking about and what I believed, but recently I have realized that I really have no clue and even more amazing I actually am starting to figure out whta I do know and what I believe in. It's such an interesting process, all this reading and discovering.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Waiting for a curry to be delivered, it was supposed to come 10 minutes ago and I'm starving!

Put me in your pocket...
Thinking about my girl. Guess what guys? Her parents still don't know about us. She said her mom would go nuclear. Let's hope not.
I'm curious...did her parents give her an age of when she could start dating? Just wondering why her mom would go 'nuclear'.

Personally, I'm planning on ball and chaining my daughter to me until she's 30.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Thinking about my girl. Guess what guys? Her parents still don't know about us. She said her mom would go nuclear. Let's hope not.
Probably the best way to insure her mom flips out is to keep it a secret. If that's a goal, you guys are on the right track.

Arresting your development
Is she Muslim? Just tell them that you have surrendered to the will of Allah. No?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Probably the best way to insure her mom flips out is to keep it a secret.
Absolutely. I would be one of those moms too.

MovieForums Extra
Johnny O, I hate to sound like a prude but I think honesty is the best policy. You want her family to think of you as a nice guy, not a sneak. Being up front is probably the best way to handle this. Just remember whatever happens, we love you.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Johnny O, I hate to sound like a prude but I think honesty is the best policy. You want her family to think of you as a nice guy, not a sneak. Being up front is probably the best way to handle this. Just remember whatever happens, we love you.
I agree