Worlds Best Vampire Movie?

Tools    

Their look also changes depending on how recently they've fed.
Are we talking about Interview With A Vampire or Skyrim?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Interview With the Vampire is a really good vampire movie. Sometimes I think I don't give it enough credit because I loved the book first, and the film never quite measures up to that. But it is great.And Tom Cruise's best performance, imo.

Let the Right One In is fantastic as well, and would like to put a word in for Only Lovers Left Alive, which is amusing, but my favourite vampire movie is The Hunger.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I'd never thought of The Lair of the White Worm as a vampire film. I've read the book, which is quite hard work but has some good moments, and although the villains have certain vampire-like qualities they're even less vampiric than Lady Sylvia in the film, with all the bloodletting that goes on in the visions for example. Perhaps it's simply the association with Bram Stoker that makes people think 'vampires' but to me the film at least is more about human sacrifice and the worship of a dark god.

I'd compare it to perhaps the most familiar snake-worshippers on film in Conan the Barbarian – where Thulsa Doom leads a Set cult and can also turn into a massive snake.
To me a child of the wyrm is a child of the wyrm, besides I wasn't trying to be super serious about this, as per my inclusion of VL and Bordello of Blood. I just picked loosely to allow for my favourites

To me a child of the wyrm is a child of the wyrm,
I always thought the word wyrm also meant a dragon but there appears to be a bit of a question mark over whether it refers to that or is meant to be specifically a large serpent of the kind in White Worm.

besides I wasn't trying to be super serious about this, as per my inclusion of VL and Bordello of Blood. I just picked loosely to allow for my favourites
Neither was I.

Wyrm is used to refer to serpents specifically. Dragons are then referred to as wyrms because of their serpent-like nature.
Yes, that's what comes over. AboveTheClouds mentions the phrase "child of the wyrm" which is unusual and I've never heard before in relation to vampires.

I think they made that up.
It reminds me of the title Son of the Dragon, a Doctor Who audio with James Purefoy as Vlad the Impaler.

Probably the same type a deal.
Oddly enough there was also a mediocre, pastiche story a couple of years ago called Trail of the White Worm.

Oddly enough there was also a mediocre, pastiche story a couple of years ago called Trail of the White Worm.
See, it loses it's coolness when you spell it correctly like that.

When you say worm I think of this:

And when you say wyrm, I think of this:

I definitely think of Chinese and Japanese dragons when we're talking about serpentine wyrms.

A 2 legged dragon is called a Wyvern.
That has 4 legs actually. Besides, I'm not calling it a dragon, I'm calling it a wyrm which is vague enough to identify it.

Also, wyverns have wings.