Thread of Shame

Tools    

You know what bugs the hell out of me, Ridley Scott going back to Blade Runner decades latter and adding a scene that maks Harrision Ford's character Decker, a replicant

Many movies are guilty of this, but I'm thinking specifically of Kill Bill..

When the main character is surrounded by 100 ninjas in the beginning - you know she's not going to die, so you have to watch (without trying to fall asleep) in disgust as she kills ALL of them by herself.
That's why I don't like "Kill Bill" and such as. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are talking about "Kill Bill 2" aren't you? 'Cos when I watched it a decade ago, "Kill Bill 1" was more sensible, if I'm not mistaken?

Many movies are guilty of this, but I'm thinking specifically of Kill Bill..

When the main character is surrounded by 100 ninjas in the beginning - you know she's not going to die, so you have to watch (without trying to fall asleep) in disgust as she kills ALL of them by herself.
It depends how it is done. I can think of two occasions when these scenes work: -

But I agree that Kill Bill is just tedious. Whenever Tarantino does a "passion project" I inwardly sigh... Kill Bill, Death Proof, Hateful Eight (while good it is too long by 30 minutes).

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's why I don't like "Kill Bill" and such as. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are talking about "Kill Bill 2" aren't you? 'Cos when I watched it a decade ago, "Kill Bill 1" was more sensible, if I'm not mistaken?
The scene matt's talking about is in Vol. 1.

This is for things that strike me as ridiculous.
Things that would make me embarrassed and ashamed if they ended up in a movie of my own.

First up the original

Red Dawn

A 30 year old patrick swayze plays a teenager.

The only difference between him and the teachers is that swayze is clean shaven.

The bad guys attack unarmed kids with rockets and helicopters with handguns.

Then the main characters drive into the mountains with a truck full of food and not a single bottle of water.

Then the first thing they do is hunt a deer… never mind all that food they collected and a complete lack of water
Red Dawn is amazing and you know it.

How did you not realize that this device breaks every single plot point in all of your novels?
The Timeturner does not break every plot point in every novel.

It DOES push suspension of disbelief to it's breaking point though when you got a wizard war going on and something as powerful and valuable as time travel is at once offered to a student just for doing well in school and then never ever ever mentioned again.

As for the plotholes dependent on a failure to communicate information FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER, yeah, I hate those with a bloody passion. I can't remember the last time I've seen that in a movie though. TV SERIES, YEAH, but movie?

2012's sexiest wowan alive.
Now People's 2016 World's most beautiful woman.

http://www.etonline.com/news/187055_...ul_woman_2016/

We're the Millers

(Edited for less risqué pic of aniston)

Jennifer Aniston, voted as one of the sexiest women of all-time, works as a stripper that earns so little she is getting evicted from her apartment
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shame-Bell-Lady-From-Game-Thrones.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	24968  

What the hell was Prometheus. they literally took two scripts and slammed them together into one movie. In the process ******** all over my beloved childhood franchise. What the hell was that?