The Fog made me cry with anger

→ in
Tools    

i just finished watching a movie called "the fog "it was by far the worst experiance of my life, besides the fact that the kids behind me were throwing candy at the back of my head,it was terrible should never have been created the story was meaningless the scenes, made no sense, or maybe it was just a joke i cant believe i paid 10 dollars to see that **** im probably not going to watch annother movie for 10 days a day for every dollar i spent..also that ****er from smallville and selma blair cant act for ****....a true nightmare....disaster a definate miss

Originally Posted by CJSCALLY
i just finished watching a movie called "the fog "it was by far the worst experiance of my life, ....a true nightmare....disaster a definate miss
Well, I saw The Fog today because there was nothing I really wanted to see. I've seen worse but I've definitely seen better. I give it a 5 out of 10. The fog itself and the shadowy figures were well done.

I don't know if Welling can act from this movie because his role was just window dressing. The two female leads had more engaging roles. I think that's where the script went wrong. There was no one character that drove the film for the viewer to sympathize with. It was like all supporting roles with the fog as the star.

The story wasn't bad. The effects of the fog and the "ghosts" weren't bad. I think it failed with the lead characters. None of them carried the film. I think Selma Blair came closest to having a personality and being someone we cared about but she had to share the spotlight with Welling and Maggie Grace. Concentrate on Blair's character and the movie might have worked.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Why do you think it beat out Wallace and Grommit and Elizabethtown? I have to tell you I was shocked when I read that...

It just goes to show people will watch crap! Highest grossing film in America? Ugh

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Fog remake may cause brain tumors, but the original is a great, moody story. It is a perfect Halloween night movie and one of my favorite John Carpenter films.

That said, the only way I'll ever see the remake is if someone projects it onto my cold, stiff corpse.

Originally Posted by OG-
The Fog remake may cause brain tumors, but the original is a great, moody story. It is a perfect Halloween night movie and one of my favorite John Carpenter films.
I think the only thing in the original I disliked was the make-up for the dead. I thought they looked a little silly and not intimidating enough.

As for the remake, any of the other actors were better than any 3 of the so called stars of the film. No joke.
And i'm a fan of the t.v. series 'Smallville' too but the guy is just not A actor material.