PeterVincent's Top 150

→ in
Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
3. Jurassic Park

One of the most magical cinematic experiences a child can have is Jurassic Park. Every little boy tends to have some form of fascination with dinosaurs, and every little boy wants to see a film with dinosaurs galore. Thankfully, the definite dinosaur movie is also a great film on it's own. Heavily changing the source material is a risky move, but heck, the original novel was sexist and let's face it...it might not be too right for the big screen. Sam Neil is fantastic and loveable as the primary protagonist and Jeff Goldblum is a scene stealer. Spielberg has made many masterpiece's in his time, but this is certainly my favourite.

2. Serenity

Firefly has been one of my favourite shows for as long as I can remember, and it's short life was something that always angered me a little, and still does. But Joss Whedon returned to us, and decided that a feature film should conclude the story that Firefly had started, and sure enough, it did, and so much more. You want action? Check out this mega-space climax, you want thrills? Check your pants in that scene in Reaver territory, you want romance? Well, something happens near the end, what's that, you want laughs? Just listen to this dialogue. Serenity has sat in the #1 spot for years now, but sadly, it has to jump back a space, to make way for a new favourite...

1. Highlander

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Yes, you may have seen it coming from the addition of the sequel's into this list, but Highlander is number 1. Christopher Lambert brings his charisma, Russell Mulchay brings his camera and steady-cam, Queen bring in their rock, and Sean Connery...well, he does his thing. From Scottish battles to New York garage fights, you want it, you got it. Laughs, sights, sounds, score, oh my, it's an incredible experience. Many dislike it now-a-days due to it's ageing special effects and plot, but if anything that makes me love it even more. Picking a favourite scene is impossible, though, the montage is one of the many highlights. Oh! I'm getting all excited thinking about Highlander, I might have to go watch it again and again and again now! Because when it comes to the movie I enjoy the most,

And there we have it, 150 films and about 10 pages later, thanks for reading and commenting and all, and until the next time, stay crisp.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Highlander at #1 was unexpected... still a fantastic movie, and the other two films in that set are brilliant, too. Terrific list, my friend.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Highlander at #1 was unexpected... still a fantastic movie, and the other two films in that set are brilliant, too. Terrific list, my friend.

Thank you very much, my good man.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
haven't had the chance to comment on your final ten. Some really great movies and SERIOUS reps for Serenity coming in so very high is SO very cool to see.
And then to top it off with a fav from the past, Highlander; even cooler!!

"Hi, I'm Candy,"
"Of course you are."

Excellent list!