Most Mediocre Movies

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Now a days there are SO many mediocre movies.

PeterVincent's Example:

(Sorry Legacy fans)

What's your opinion?

Both Tron movies were mediocre. The original was original though, I'll give it that.

If you're on about a movie that was raved about in the press and by critics but turned out pretty bland and underwhelming...
I'd say the most mediocre for me is... Harry Potter series, Paul, Paranormal Activity series, Troll Hunter, Resident Evil series, Superman Returns, Predators, Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, The Fourth Kind...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I liked the first hour of Tron, but then it just kinda lost my interest.

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Phantom Menace. I watched it again in the cinema this year to give it a second chance (see if it really is better on the big screen, you know?).

Boy was it hard work. Far from being a "BIG SCREEN" experience, I completely underestimated just how much of a home movie that film actually is. I can sit through it when I'm watching it on my PS3 because I have other distractions to keep me occupied during the duller bits, and seeing it in the cinema without these distractions made me realise just how much of an impact they have.

That's probably my highest profile example anyway. Most mediocre films are completely forgettable, and therefore I've forgotten about them I can't really forget a Star Wars flick...