FAVORITE movies ( school project please help out!)

Tools    

out of these moves which is your favorite:

Anchorman
Superbad
Saving Private Ryan
Ferris Bueller's day off
Old School
Animal House
The Notebook
Lord of the Rings
Tommy Boy

Thanks a bunch its for a school project

thanks man.. KEEP EM COMIN EVERYONE

Registered Creature
The Lord of the Rings.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Bueller....Bueller....Bueller's Day Off

Is this a school project on randomness?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ah, at least he's just asking some random, goofy question, instead of getting a bunch of difficult answers, while kicking back, playing his video games.
I'll never agree with that one.

Registered Creature
I've done school projects this random. In like, primary school.

Now we just keep on logging into Movie Forums as we never hear from this person ever again.

That's like any of them that asks a movie question. Be it school work, or a "Hey, what's this movie called?"

I use to be on a board that didn't allow it. They locked the thread, with a post that sent them on their way.

It's weird, but as much as I don't like that they ask, and then disappear, I still found it rude how that board handled it.

I dunno!

It comes down to Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Lord of the Rings for me. Although I rank Lord of the Rings higher on my favorites list, I've had way too much history with Ferris Bueller's Day Off - I watched it all the time as a kid, my dad would always quote it, my family named our two dogs Ferris and Sloane, and I have a Ferris Bueller's Day Off poster. So, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
out of these moves which is your favorite:

Anchorman
Superbad
Saving Private Ryan
Ferris Bueller's day off
Old School
Animal House
The Notebook
Lord of the Rings
Tommy Boy

Thanks a bunch its for a school project
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

What is the school project?

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Lord of the rings was the real deal. It was perfect and I can watch it over and over again continuously.
=============================================================
Teqwan

my favorite movie was and still is surprisingly set it off with Qween Latifa and the now Jada Pincket Smith and Blair Underwood,my reason is simple these were life long friends who would and eventually sacrificed everything for each other almost like the modern day three muscateers only in this case all but one died.brilliant just beautiful.

====================================================

omondi

A very powerful search engine