Movies that SHOULD be made

Tools    

i think if they are going to do a video game movie they should do a good Final Fantasy movie based on one of the early or most recent stories. I thik 7 or 10 would be the best though.

I think that they should make movies that are books like the book "This Present darkness" shoud be a movie it would be so cool!and also a simspon movie would be interesting!
But mainy books should be turn into a movie they don't do that as offen as they should and it would so cool!ANyone argee?
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
I don't know if anybody remembers it or if anybody even saw it, but back in the 80's there was a mini-series on tv, I think maybe on NBC, simply called "V". I know someone out there remembers it. It was an alien-invasion kinda' story, with the 'Visitors' looking like humans, only to have lizard skin underneath their 'human skin'. I know that Roland Emmerich had something to do with it, and he showed some of its unfluence on him with 'Independence Day'. Mark Singer was the name of the lead character, and Mike Donovan was his character's name. Anyways, I think that if it was done correctly, a 'V' movie would be something seriously worth seeing, especially with today's special effects.

I ate all your bees.
Im sure I have mentioned this before but a movie based on Warhammer 40k, the game never appealed to me but out of desperation for reading material on the train I grabbed a book based on Warhammer 40k and the whole concept is outstanding, Space Marines, Genestealers, Clans etc etc...They could do it really well now.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
I don't know if anybody remembers it or if anybody even saw it, but back in the 80's there was a mini-series on tv, I think maybe on NBC, simply called "V". I know someone out there remembers it. It was an alien-invasion kinda' story, with the 'Visitors' looking like humans, only to have lizard skin underneath their 'human skin'. I know that Roland Emmerich had something to do with it, and he showed some of its unfluence on him with 'Independence Day'. Mark Singer was the name of the lead character, and Mike Donovan was his character's name. Anyways, I think that if it was done correctly, a 'V' movie would be something seriously worth seeing, especially with today's special effects.

I have V on DVD... and I agree. If they did it correctly, it would make a very good movie...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

They should make a movie on the video game Grand Theft Auto.

I would like to see James Ellroy's "Black Dahlia", "The Big Nowhere" and "White Jazz" come to live.

It would be cool to see those three now that "L.A. Confidential" already exists as a movie.

And it should be with the same actors, of course.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I would like to see a big budget version of Ernest Shackleton's Antarctic expedition.

This may have been the most amazing story in history.

Shackleton planned on being the first man to cross Antaricia in 1914.

His ship was eventually surrounded by ice an crushed.

The crew of 27 men survived over 630 days without good shelter or food in the worst place on earth.

The story is so unbelievable, it seems fake, like the story of Hannibal.

For a director, a Andrei Tarkovsky type (yes I know he's dead) would be
perfect, and a bunch of no-names for the cast, the story big enough as it is.

Thursday Is Best
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

this is a game but the story line i think is just ingenious...

In medieval Persia, Earth’s mightiest and most mysterious kingdom, a king and his son defeat the powerful Maharajah and kidnap his daughter, looting his palace of priceless treasure, including an extravagant hourglass, and a mysterious dagger.
What the Prince does not realize, is that these two objects can turn their possessor into an immortal god, and give him control over time itself. Tricked by a dying Vizier bent on harnessing this terrible magic for himself, the Prince releases the sands of time, destroying a kingdom and turning its populace into ferocious demons. Only the Prince, the Vizier, and Princess Farah, the kidnapped daughter of the Maharajah, remain unchanged. Now, it is up to the young Prince of Persia to call upon every resource and ounce of courage he possesses to save his kingdom and redeem his fatal mistake.

agree???

A series of movies that follows Asimov's Foundation novels, Rendevous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke, and last but not least, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein.

Wait, you know, I'll go ahead and add some more the hell of it.

I'd like to see some more of Tom Clancy's novels turned into movies, such as The Cardinal of the Kremlin and Rainbow Six.

A new twenty hour Dune.

I think a vast majority of Star Wars fans would agree with me if Timothy Zahn's Dark Force Rising trilogy of novels were turned into movies.

As for video games that I would like to see in movie form? Half-Life comes to mind, as does Anachronox and Morrowind (main quest at least).

A full-length Tenacious D movie.

Someone Save Us College Kids
The Bouncer
Quitien Tarintino director

Grandtheft auto

a decent final fantasy movie
peter jackson could definetly pull it off
and sense the series changes which each one he could just easly come up with something

They should remake Lord of the Flies because it's a great book.
Also the Dark is Rising trilogy by Phillip Pullman
It would be interesting if they made a movie on the book Tuesdays with Morrie.

Originally Posted by Cellar Door
It would be interesting if they made a movie on the book Tuesdays with Morrie.
They already made a TV movie version.

It would be interesting if they made a movie based on the X-box game Halo. It would be a sci fi action horror.

i think T.H Whites "The once and Future King" would make a great movie. I mean a real movie that stayed truer to the books. I know 'King Arthur' is coming out with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley, but a movie trilogy or seiries that did 'the sword and the stone', ' the ill made knight' and such would be awesome. i just finished reading teh books and the whole entire time i imagined what it would look like on screen as it was said in the books.

hmm just thought of another one, what if they did sort of a documentry type film titled "The Inklings' about C.S Lewis and JRR Tolkien. Somehow that seems vaguely familar and it's just not that I mainly immerse myself in worshipful fandom for those two, but I think it may have been done before. drat this mind always putting things into my mouth (or unto the computer screen) from the very black pits of my mind, never quite sure where they have come from.

I hpe that Tuesdays with Morrie movie comes out in Australia.

Fight Club 2 - Tylers return

The Crow remake - Starring Johnny Depp
original is a classic though!

King Kong - rumors Peter Jackson fancies this project. Hope so!

Another James Bond film of course!

And finally ,The real matrix reveloutions' and lets pretend they never made the last one!

Oh yeah just thought of a great one!

Excalibar!!!!! What a film that would be! With lots of magic wizards and witches for the kids and lots of blood and gore in the battle sequences for the adults.