Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Village and Army of darkness, even though I don't know anybody that hates Army of Darkness,,,,, but the Village was a great movie even though everybody hates it.

Who's going to believe a talking head?
i second army of darkness. great movie. best of the evil dead trilogy.

I third Army Of Darkness, its the kind of a movie to watch when youre depressed and need something to bring you up. Nobody liked The Village? Some people have no taste. Great movie. Another one was Altered States, its one of my favorites but no one I know liked it.

Well for starters Wedding Crashers and Jumper though there are many, many more.

I have, but only because of those bloody Ewoks. I'm not one of them, however, it is easily the worst of the original trilogy. But it's still better than all three prequels, although Episode III gets close to it.

Even with that bit.

Maybe I just have really bad friends, but I love Run Lola Run and all my friends hated it.
Your friends have no taste.

Run Lola Run(and the music) is fantastic and I think the majority who have seen it agree with us akatemple. If you haven't seen it, The Princess and the Warrior is a must see from the same film maker:

Doomsday

Suckerpunch(I've only seen the extended by 17 minutes version) - a lot of critics here in Britain hate it and some got on their high horse about it because it was a 12A age rating(for both cinema and extended release), I thought it was fine, considering how the BBFC explained their choice.

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Tron: Legacy - yet to see the first, but thought this was a sublime film visually, and the music score by Daft Punk was one of the best that year.

This isn't one I really like, but I enjoyed it when it was first released and don't get all the extreme *cough* bandwagon *cough* hate:

Twilight

The second movie was just awful though, and Eclipse was not much of an improvement.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Jennifer's Body

Silent Hill - I've only played the first ever game release on the Playstation, so don't have much to compare it to.

The first 45 minutes of Silent Hill are pretty good, but after that it just looks and plays like a videogame. As that was the source I wouldn't have been surprised to see it, I didn't expect it to play just like one. It reminded me of Episode II, in that respect.