Best Tim Burton Film

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Beetle Juice
Sleepy Hollow
Edward Scissor Hands

His new one "The Corpse Bride" also sounds pretty cool.

The Corpse Bride isn't really "his" It's like The Nightmare Before Christmas, I think he is producing it.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
The Corpse Bride isn't really "his" It's like The Nightmare Before Christmas, I think he is producing it.
According to IMDb he's also directing it.

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
He did create the character though, so although (if Henry Selick is involved which I'm pretty sure he will be) Selick may technically direct the animation Burton will most likely have complete control of story and characters. He just won't technically be the "director". I think that's basically what went down with Nightmare Before Christmas as well.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Selick may technically direct the animation Burton will most likely have complete control of story and characters. He just won't technically be the "director".
Henry Selick is not involved with The Corpse Bride at all. Tim Burton's producing and co-directing it with Mike Johnson, and Burton had nothing to do with creating the characters.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I just got done watching it for the third time since Christmas with my girlfriend, and I'm still confident that Ed Wood is Tim Burton's greatest film.

I think Tim Burton has a real unique style, to say the least, and I've enjoyed some of his films, but others weren't really very interesting to me (subject matter, etc...) but I can say, my favorite movie he's done is BATMAN.
. I am very intrigued to see his adaptation of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It should be VERY interesting.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I never knew he made Mars Attacks... anyways, that's the one.

on a scale from 1-10 Tim Butron movies:
Ed wood-11
Edward scissorhands-8
The big Fish-9
sleepy hollow-8

And this is my BOOMstick!
you said 1-10 how the **** did ed wood get 11?

.because it was that good., it breaks the scale.

Lets put a smile on that block
You know, i never knew that Burton done both of the first Batman movies. i knew he directed the 2nd but never the first. It seems i am not as clever as my mother tells me so. I absoloulty adore Edward Scissorhands, its so sad and beautiful.

Yeah, I don't think there is one really I could jsut choose as I said earlier. I mean even Mars Attacks, and Planet Of The Apes have there highlights which I like. Can't wait for the new ones either.

Either Big Fish or Edward Scissorhands for me

Neutral Milk Hotel
Did tim Burton think of Edward scissor Hands? becasue to me that was his best film and an extremeley origianal one at that
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
Edward Scissor Hands and Nightmare Before Christmas!
Well, here is another movie of Tim Burtons coming out around Halloween 2005, which has a similar style to Nightmare Before Christmas that you may be interested in.

Its called "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"

Originally Posted by Escape
Well, here is another movie of Tim Burtons coming out around Halloween 2005, which has a similar style to Nightmare Before Christmas that you may be interested in.
Thanks, I liked that.