Lxg

→ in
Tools    

Who has seen "LXG"?

I have talked to some people who have seen it, and i'm getting mixed signals.....Please tell me more!!

The movie wasn't all bad, IMO. The critics hated it, of course, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it. It was full of plot holes and the characters were far from their novel origins, but if you keep your expectations low then you shouldn't be as disappointed.

I agree with JennyB… don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed… there are two other discussions on LXG HERE and HERE...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I enjoyed it a lot. A lot more than I expected. It just looked awful, but turned out to be pretty entertaining.

I enjoyed it, and only paid $2 to watch it in a theatre. For that price, I'd watch it again. The special effects were pretty damned good, especially with Jekyl & Hyde.

It wasn't masterfully done, and there were some things that didn't make ANY sense logically (Connery landing flat from a car doing at least 50)

If you don't go into it expecting much, its pretty entertaining. Dorian Gray was a great character in it.

Dave

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
It wasn't nearly as bad as many say it is. I was entertained. I have a lengthy review somewhere....anywho, the movie is ok. Not bad by any means.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I posted the link to your review in my post above...