Happy Birthday linespalsy

Tools    

Nebbs is posting this, so, I assume your birthday is probably tomorrow.

Happy Birthday anyway, you good looker you!

Hawpy bawthdaw.

P A W T Y H A W D

Happy Birthday Lines!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Have a happy birthday linespalsy!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Lines!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone.

Hey, Happy Birthday, Lines.

Will you be sharing your day with your lady? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it.
Yup, Rebecca and I went to my grandparents' house in Cape May, NJ. My sister and her boyfriend were there too. We had 3 days at the beach, and on Sunday my grandmother and sister made tacos and home-made peach ice cream. We also went to a drive-in and saw Cowboys and Aliens (meh, but the drive-in itself was cool) on Saturday.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Lines! Hope it's a great one!

happy bday!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm seriously behind on birthday wishes...

Happy belated, Lines!

Asides from your filmic taste, you're one of about 3 people on here who I think has great musical taste too.