The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me has already been dubbed Blobert, as in Bobert, as in Robert. Get it?

Lets put a smile on that block
The person above me has struck again! Her name giving abilty is out of this world. Your on a roll baby! i jst realised something.....THIS IS MY 105th post! im so pleased! i love this posting messages thing, never really done it before and i must say i quite like it!

Lets put a smile on that block
The person above me deleted his post so now it looks like im mad.....im not mad.........im not............mad that is..........

The person above me should know that I've been calling him Blobert for a while, now.

The person above me is the person above me.

Dunno if that one's been used before... and I'm too lazy to check...

Ah. My first post in a long while. Feels goo-oo-ood.

The person above me is the person above me.

Dunno if that one's been used before... and I'm too lazy to check...

The person above the person above me can call me slay for short...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me once had a Silent Bob avatar.

The person above the person above me repeated selections from my post, and didn't quote it, so now the person above him is confused.

The person above me...is not someone I know, that's why I did it. I didn't know what else to do, and I wanted to reply to Gracie. Sorry...Hmm...Let's see...The person above me...doesn't know I'm an officious prick!

The person above me doesn't remember me from way back when he first became a MoFo, but I forgive him and his officious prickness.

The person above me...is remembered, but we never spoke until now. Merry Mary Day!

The person above me has confused me by his title. What is it supposed to mean, anyway? Bill, why so angry? Can't we all be brothers? Once again, I crack myself up!

The person above me has cracked herself up.

The person above me wants to be a writer and my good friend Gracie (who is above the person above me) should know that the other day my friend Haylz asked SB if my posts were really by me, the real Naisy, im just letting her know, if she should happen to read my avatar again.

The person above me is not the realy Naisy! I anm the real Naisy, and he is my evil twin! Haa! take that Vincent Price! Uhhh...I mean Nasiy! Hhhm!