Secret Chamber or The two Towers

Tools    

Will it again be Harry Potter which beats Box Office or Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

Me...LOTR:TTT is what I want, i will also go see Harry as he once again and not the last time, foil his enemies!

Well, regardless of which I'd rather see, I think it's obvious that LOTR: TTT will take the box office crown. Round one saw Potter walking away by a pretty narrow margin considering it was over half an hour shorter. LOTR: FOTR did not have the hype Potter did. It operated on word-of-mouth as much as anything else. LOTR: TTT, however, now has a new built-in audience of filmgoers who fell in love with the first flick. I'll be shocked if it doesn't whoop Potter's second outing.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Two Towers will make way more than Harry Potter. I like Harry Potter, I hope the sequel is good, but it's not going to stand up to such a hugely anticipated film like TTT.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Definitely LOTR:TTT 'cuz there's more hype, and much more anticpated. I both, but LOTR will definitely win!

A novel adaptation.
LOTR , far, far too easily.

Yup yup.

LOTR: TTT

Chamber of Secrets would fall way short in comparison.

no competition LOTR:TTT it has been hyped up all year, everyone is waiting for the second installment and im no exception, Harry Potter didnt grip me, but LOTR:TTT im going without a doubt, Harry Potter i will decide if i want to see it when the time comes.

Get off my island
LOTR:TTT, though it will be worse than FOTR, in my opinion

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I hope, for you're sake, that you just didn't say that FOTR was a bad movie. I hate you. You suck. Go away. You're a disgrace to movie fans everywhere. Loser. LEAVE!!

Well… my vote goes to LOTR:TTT… I think it’s going to be awesome… .... but if I didn't think so, I don't think I'd let Gracie know...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Neither would I...

Put me in your pocket...
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers will rule the box office. I can't wait for this one come out.

And as far is it being better or worse than LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring....I really don't care.
As long as I can watch [SIZE=2.5]Viggo Mortensen[/size] I'll be a happy woman.

ahh harry potter should be shot . . .well burned or banned for that matter!

TTT is going to be amazing, i believe it to be just as good as FOTR if not better with all the war scenes and it will simply father developement of the story. i cant wait, already have my tickets

Most definitely... Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by turkeybird099
harry potter should be shot . . .well burned or banned

How rude.

HA! hee-hee lol Mwahhahahahahahaah!!!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."