Versus

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Williard

The original or the new one with Crispin Glover.
I haven't seen the new one, but I don't mind Crispin Glover, so I'd go for the new Willard flick.

Mona Lisa or Botticelli's Venus? (sorry.. just saw a documentary)

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You have 3 of them? I hope they're female. 3 males would drive me insane.
I have a few month old male, who every morning flys into my bed room and bites my eyelids, intill i get up and feed him......
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Fox

Mona Lisa or Botticelli's Venus? (sorry.. just saw a documentary)
Botticelli's Venus for sure. Check this out. Someone had the patience to do this ?
http://www.purelyrandom.com/view.php?id=885

Rage Against The Machine or Public Enemy

LOTR trilogy or the Orginal Star Wars trilogy?

thats tough but id have to say LOTR for the superior effects

al pacino or robert de niro?

I find Pacino more entertaining, he has more character, and whilst perhaps a little over the top and less believeable than de Niro, at the end of the day I think he's more fun to watch.

Ghost Dog or Leon?

Movie Forums Member
Leon... I idolize that movie....

Fast Times at Ridgemont Hiigh vs. The Breakfast Club?

"You need to lighten up!"
Breakfast Club...My second favorite high school movie of all time...

Eliza Dushku or Milla Jojovich?

"They call me...Tater salad."

"VOILA! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran; cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified; and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such will one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that its my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V"."

Saturday. Cause sunday ya know monday's coming

Franz Ferdinand or Modest Mouse?

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
links

Tim Hortons or Starbucks

(This answer will tell me if you're Canadian or American )

Suspect's Reviews

Tim Hortons

Dc or Marvel