Captain America: Civil War

Tools    

The D23 presentation is coming soon and Captain America: Civil War will be a major presentation. There will be footage shown and its description has been revealed. If this is what will be shown which sounds legit...here it is. It will most likely be shown online in some form eventually after. (or not)

WARNING: "Captain America: Civil War" spoilers below
The footage begins with General Thunderbolt Ross taking about registration act. It then cuts to a military team repelling down a building. We see a snowy forest. We see someone’s arm being injected. Close ups of Black Widow, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch and War Machine fighting.
General Ross says “You either sign yourself over or this is your last stand!” We hear Captain America “We won’t stand for this!” Then Iron Man says, “Then let’s fight! We see a skyscraper explode Captain America and Iron Man fight in a baseball field. We see Bucky hanging onto a helicopter. Black Widow and Falcon fighting. We see Black Panther fight Captain America. Close up of Crossbones We see a closeup of someone’s legs walking (Baron Zemo) “You think your world can survive?” Says Zemo “Let’s Find Out” says Spider-Man
We then see a close up of Spider-Man fighting Baron Zemo (FAST FIGHTING MONTAGE). Vision destroys a helicopter. Hawkeye zip lining between buildings Ant-Man punches Vision. We see Crossbones and Captain America fight. “Everything you fought for will come crumbling down” says General Ross. We see Martin Freeman's character driving a car. Iron Man shoots Captain America. We see Spider-Man swinging through buildings (it’s ever so brief but it looks like the suit will In fact be blue and red not black) Iron Man Punches Captain America Shield... Cuts to the logo Captain America: Civil War.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
According to the promotional art, Vision is

WARNING: spoilers below
gonna be on FeMan's side. It's still early, but "what the he2xL is going on out here?"

How the Vision is not with the ultimate boyscout, is a story to me.

According to the promotional art, Vision is

WARNING: spoilers below
gonna be on FeMan's side. It's still early, but "what the he2xL is going on out here?"

How the Vision is not with the ultimate boyscout, is a story to me.
How is that a spoiler? I have no clue what any of that means. lol

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Better safe than sorry?...

It's the internet, ambiguity and confusion abound.

Stoked for this. Enjoyed the previous Captain America movies. My favourite superhero movie series.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I enjoyed The Winter Soldier, but the first movie pretty much sucked.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I think they missed the chance to build to this in movies before, I know Cap and Iron Man had arguments and stuff, but it always ends with "we are best friends". So this will probably be, something horrible happens and now we hate each other. And if they change the ending...

It felt like pure backstory to me and "set up" for the Avengers to me.

Pretty excited for this, but I think the story is a little bit crowded.

Honestly, Cap and Iron Man should have ended Avengers 2 on bad terms. I thought that their relationship was going somewhere, but like Kahn said they always copped out by having them make up, which is nonsensical because now they need to take time to make them fight again. The biggest problem with Avengers 2 IMO was a refusal to take any risks. Marvel is way too scared of making Iron Man seem like a villain, but if they are both good guys that make up at the end the movie will be tensionless filler to the next Avengers. I'm not confident they'll get it right. (The fact that the Civil War comic is a poorly written mess could also be a problem. It's a good enough idea for a story to adapt, but if they tell it like it was it will be an awful movie).

There are leaked gifs of that D23 trailer out all over the place and they look damn cool.

Two things...

I'm betting Nat is working for Cap and that the Hawkeye fight is out of ear shot. She's coyly fake fighting with Clint to keep up appearances.

How can Crossbones hang with Cap now? Cap kicked his ass in an elevator in three seconds in Cap 2. Extremis maybe?

BTW- My new background
You like SevenWebHeads? I think it's a pretty good Spider-Man Youtube Channel.

There are leaked gifs of that D23 trailer out all over the place and they look damn cool.

Two things...

I'm betting Nat is working for Cap and that the Hawkeye fight is out of ear shot. She's coyly fake fighting with Clint to keep up appearances.

How can Crossbones hang with Cap now? Cap kicked his ass in an elevator in three seconds in Cap 2. Extremis maybe?
I certainley hope that the first thing happened. She's had development with 2 other characters in the universe, and she's on the side opposing both of them. My sister's theory is that she wants hero registration so that she could use the government to find Bruce Banner, which would be a horrible idea. I'd like to think the Russos can get her character back on track after Whedon derailed it.

I think Tony will be more about Revenge not because of some registration act. I think alot of Cap and Tonys fight will be over Winter Soldier because he killed Howard Stark and Tony will want him turned over for his crimes and Cap wont do it. But Cap and Tony will act as if its about Resgistration but there friend break down is over winter soldier.