The Meg 2: The Trench

Tools    

BKB
https://www.gamesradar.com/the-meg-2...ley-interview/

News on The MEG III and Ben Wheatley wanting to make it, which shouldn't be a problem given how much of a hit The MEG 2 is going to be..

BKB

BKB

New Poster for this upcoming blockbuster..

BKB
杰森·斯坦森、吴京主演的《巨齿鲨2:深渊》官宣全球首映礼将于7月28日在北京国家体育馆举办。受好莱坞罢工潮影响,欧美各大电影首映礼已经取消,中国首映礼将成为全球唯一一场首映礼。影片将于8月4日全球上映 。

The official announcement of the world premiere of "The Meg 2: Abyss" starring Jason Statham and Wu Jing will be held at the Beijing National Stadium on July 28. Affected by the Hollywood strike wave, the premieres of major European and American movies have been cancelled, and the Chinese premiere will become the only premiere in the world. The film will be released worldwide on August 4th.

BKB

BKB
I just got my tickets for The MEG 2: THE TRENCH for Preview Night, Thursday, Aug 3rd at 6PM.. I'm pretty excited since this movie along with Mission: IMPOSSIBLE VII were the only 2 movies I cared about for this Summer.

BKB

Images from the upcoming blockbuster..

BKB
Here's the Track List for this upcoming surprise blockbuster that's certain to throw a monkey wrench in on Barbenheimer..

TRACK LIST

Into the Trench
Rescue Approach
Fun Island
Fighting Montes
Sea Dino Attack
Octopus Attack
Across the Four Seas
Monster vs Monster
All Systems Down
Close Call
Shark Kill
Reunited with Meiying
Chomp (Bankey Ojo Remix) – Page Kennedy

BKB
https://yourcountdown.to/meg-2-the-trench

The MEG 2: THE TRENCH has a well deserved Countdown Clock to this Summer's Best Movie incoming in 3 days 19 Hours 1 Minute and 22 Seconds..

BKB
HSX is tracking this at about $27 million opening weekend domestically and $66 million total.

Probably does really well in China, however.
If WB actually gave a shit about a sequel to a movie that made $530 Million Dollars Worldwide on a 150 Million Budget, this probably would open higher, but it's all about Barbie and that's what fits their Narrative more than a mindless summer shark action flick..

If WB actually gave a shit about a sequel to a movie that made $530 Million Dollars Worldwide on a 150 Million Budget, this probably would open higher, but it's all about Barbie and that's what fits their Narrative more than a mindless summer shark action flick..

I guess Meg 2 isn't very good (low box office) and Barbie is super great (high box office)

Thank God for such iron clad arguments regarding a films quality.

HSX is tracking this at about $27 million opening weekend domestically and $66 million total.
This doesn't sound right, because I have it on good authority that Meg 2 will dominate the summer season. So somebody is mistaken.

It doesn’t look good so far, BKB… 20% rotten on Rotten Tomatoes currently.

And surprisingly enough, according to the reviews, it seems to commit the same exact mistake as the previous one. What a shame.

Very surprised that a recipe for b-movie
mayhem popcorn fun is diluted down to exposition and lengthy boring parts. A movie like this should be a big dumb blast.

I was actually looking forward to seeing this for what it is, but those reviews does not sound promising.

BKB
This doesn't sound right, because I have it on good authority that Meg 2 will dominate the summer season. So somebody is mistaken.
It really is unfortunate that the Pandemic ushered in Gen Z that won't go to a movie at the theatre unless said movie checks all the boxes of Diversity Equity & Inclusiveness and shocks me while watching The MEG 2 how many Soy boys were dressed in Pink going to see Barbie and all I could do was totally facepalm this.. Gen Z will ultimately be the death of Cinema if that's the criteria going forward for them to get off their lazy ass and out of bed and put the streaming down long enough to go to a movie theatre..

BKB
And the movie was 3 out of 4 stars and was pretty full for a movie that's been dumped on by critics.. This will have legs folks..

It really is unfortunate that the Pandemic ushered in Gen Z that won't go to a movie at the theatre unless said movie checks all the boxes of Diversity Equity & Inclusiveness and shocks me while watching The MEG 2 how many Soy boys were dressed in Pink going to see Barbie and all I could do was totally facepalm this.. Gen Z will ultimately be the death of Cinema if that's the criteria going forward for them to get off their lazy ass and out of bed and put the streaming down long enough to go to a movie theatre..

I'm assuming you dressed as a shark for your front row seat to this giant bomb.

BKB
I'm assuming you dressed as a shark for your front row seat to this giant bomb.
I wouldn't exactly write this off you know?? The theatre was pretty full for being Preview night, but to answer your question, no, I didn't dress up as a giant bomb, but wore normal clothes and definitely not Soy Boy Pink