Love Lies Bleeding

Tools    

Looks good. A24 has good movies. Didn’t even realize that’s Stewart until I looked closely. I’m quite the fan.

Looks great! Wonder how I missed this was in the pipeline. I’m also a huge fan of A24, though perhaps things have been going ever so slightly downhill for them lately.

Looks great! Wonder how I missed this was in the pipeline. I’m also a huge fan of A24, though perhaps things have been going ever so slightly downhill for them lately.
Have you seen this Swedish movie? The strangest movie I think I’ve ever seen. Haven’t finished it yet.

Have you seen this Swedish movie? The strangest movie I think I’ve ever seen. Haven’t finished it yet.

I have, yes — a few times. It is a bit demented, true, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I love my Nordic cinema.

What did you think?

I have, yes — a few times. It is a bit demented, true, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I love my Nordic cinema.

What did you think?
Haven’t finished it yet, but overall positive. No idea how it’s gonna end. I thought of you when watching: figured you would like it.

The baby screaming on camera brought up some lovely mental images. Not.

Haven’t finished it yet, but overall positive. No idea how it’s gonna end. I thought of you when watching: figured you would like it.

The baby screaming on camera brought up some lovely mental images. Not.
Loved this movie. So strange. The “baby” in the fridge. The baby at the end sent for Tina to keep.

I think @ScarletLion would like this movie.

I enjoyed this. It is a mixture of genres - thriller, drama, neo Noir, etc.

The makers made few odd choices, but overall it succeeds in delivering what it intended & that is a raw, wild ride. The look, the feel, the music & the performances contribute to it.

Kristen Stewart delivers for most of the movie, but comes across weak at certain moments. Both Franco & Harris are good, but this movie truly belongs to Katy M O'Brian. She has a hypnotic presence, & plays the part of a woman with tough exterior & soft interior waiting to burst so so well.

To the people who have watched this: I would love to know about your reaction to a sequence in the end. You will know what I am talking about.

I personally didn't mind it, but I don't think they executed it that well.

I must also speak about the opening sequence. One of the best opening sequences I have seen for a while.