Happy birthday Austruck and Holden Pike

Tools    

happy birthday to you both

Yeah, for me! Yeah for Yoda's Mommy!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Happy birthday to you both. Congrats.
Hope you both get lots of oral sex from your loved ones.

Happy Birthday........you guys

Silver Bullet...........I love the way your so subtle.....and discreet...

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Lá breithe mhaith agat to both of you!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
I thought I'd get you you the same present each to avoid bitterness.

Punching Skeleton Puppets

Duke it out with death. The large plastic skull of this ominous 8.5 inch skeleton punching puppet has a tough square jaw and a determined almost comical grin. Levers under the black cloth shirt control the independently moving arms. Have lots of fun fighting to the death with a friend... or enemy.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	skullm.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1042  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Grattis på födelsedagen önskar jag både Austruck och Holden!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yay. Happy Birthday. Coincidentally, I've got a friend who was born on May 5th, too. I blame the Mexicans.

Originally posted by MinionTV
Punching Skeleton Puppets

Duke it out with death. The large plastic skull of this ominous 8.5 inch skeleton punching puppet has a tough square jaw and a determined almost comical grin. Levers under the black cloth shirt control the independently moving arms. Have lots of fun fighting to the death with a friend... or enemy.
When, precisely, did you become SC II?

Happy birthday guys.

May all your movie experiences be less painful than pulling teeth.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by Nikki:
Silver Bullet...........I love the way your so subtle.....and discreet...
I know you love it.

The boxing skeletons aren't as weird as the boxing nuns, which you can buy in novelty stores like Spencer Gifts.

Happy Birthday, Dudes!

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Birthday Holden and Austruck. I hope you both had a great day.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	b-shell.h&a.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1043  

My life isn't written very well.
Happy belated birthdays to both of you.

Austruck, you're like my editor.Everytime I post at this site, I think Austruck is gonna read this and find something wrong. It's funny because after I got out of college I wrote stories for the editor of the Oakland Tribune. You see the one thing you don't know about being a journalist is that you can turn in a badly written story, it is your editor that has the responsibilty to change anything and everything! So Austruck you're always in the back of my mind when I post here, thanks for keeping me on my toes, even if you don't know that you are. Happy Birthday!

Holden Pike..I just adore you!! Happy Birthday!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Merry Christm.....I mean Happy Birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday To To You You

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday Dear Austruck & Holden

JEEP FRIEND (James Eckhouse): You don't want to be alone on your birthday.

DANIEL MILLER (Albert Brooks): What better day to be alone? I don't have that same hang-up like other people do about your birthday and parties. You were born alone, you should celebrate it. Celebrate aloneness. That's what birthdays are for.

JEEP FRIEND: Yeah, I never thought of it like that.

DANIEL MILLER: It's a pitiful theory.

- Defending Your Life (1991)

Thanks for all the wishes, y'all. I took a half-day at work, and now I'm sitting here eating popcorn and cheese, watching TV. I put Defending Your Life on just to get the above quote, but now I've been sucked into it (for about the seventy-fourth time). But I'm in an Albert Brooks kind of mood today anyway, so I think I'll do Modern Romance next.

Hey, HP..

If you'll permit me a moment of mushiness I just want to say that I really enjoy your presence here. Your knowledge of film is second to none and your razor keen wit has left me speechless on many an occasion.

Have a great day!

... and thanks for the fish

Originally posted by r3port3r66
Holden Pike..I just adore you!! Happy Birthday!
I think I'll just shake your hand.
Happy be-lated B'Day from me to the mother of the little green one and the elusive one.

Happy Birthday to you both