The person above me thread

Tools    

The person so knows best!!! she looks so naughty though!!!

You ready? You look ready.
The person above me is oh so freaking right.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The person above me needs a spanking..

I wipe my ass with your feelings
The person above me's (is that right?) post number is 11185. Which is a lot.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Every breath you take, watching you
The person above me is avatarless. A poster without an avatar is like a beakless chicken.

The person above me needs to ask more probing questions about the kinky person above him
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

the person above me thinks nurses know best but she is wrong!