Alien: Covenant footage was screened. Results are in...

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ahaha. ENGAGE!
4srsly tho. You seen it yet?

LOL. I couldnt finish it and dont need to after seeing honest trailer guy.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah =/
That's fair. So damn frustrating. I just now reswatched your JJ review on the previous page and it all just came flooding back. I mean abandoning most all of the Prometheus set up. And the characters were just. So. Bad. at decision-making!

Yeah =/
That's fair. So damn frustrating. I just now reswatched your JJ review on the previous page and it all just came flooding back. I mean abandoning most all of the Prometheus set up. And the characters were just. So. Bad. at decision-making!
LMAO - I'm now sad I missed the flute and who got to finger it. Bloody hell just gave myself a cramp in my ribcage.

Welcome to the human race...
Ah, Honest Trailers, for when you want to hear the exact same "jokes" and complaints that people have been making about a movie for months but in a funny voice.

Ah, Honest Trailers, for when you want to hear the exact same "jokes" and complaints that people have been making about a movie for months but in a funny voice.
I love honest trailer voice over man voice.

Welcome to the human race...
It's not a bad voice, but the rest of the video's content is pretty uninspired (though their take on Memento is one of their better clips).

It's not a bad voice, but the rest of the video's content is pretty uninspired (though their take on Memento is one of their better clips).
It's a pretty goofy voicer, really, but I just enjoy the videos when I havent been able to sit through a movie. My bro sent me the first I heard which was about Prometheus, telling me he knew how much I loved how engineers are morons and that charlize cant zigzag.. I then watched all of them. I liked the one of After Earth. Lord of the rings was pretty funny as well, from memory.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Prometheus was basically bad (or at least bang average) and pointless, now this sort of sequel a full 5 years later, which does that bad sequel thing of changing the plot/intended direction of the film.

So what is the point of all this? Really seems like the whole Alien franchise could really have done without these 2 films.

Alien Covenant 4/10

We've gone on holiday by mistake
That was really on point.

Especially the forgettable characters and who is married to who. Outside the Captain and Walter/David I genuinely don't think I could pick the others out of a Police line-up.

Terrible decisions LOL, it's one after the other about every 5 minutes.

Flute scene, I was 100% sure David was going to ram it through Walters throat.

CGI Alien in daylight was crap, Give me a skinny Ethiopian guy in an awesome Alien suit in a dark moody Space ship conduit anyday.

CGI Alien in daylight was crap, Give me a skinny Ethiopian guy in an awesome Alien suit in a dark moody Space ship conduit anyday.
Like Coply in Chappie? I have no idea how they did this but looked so good.

guys what do u think about the theory that there is a species above the engineers, called the "alphas" and that the original ship from alien is more organic than the one in prometheus, how about the theory that the alphas found a black box that contained the liquid goo. and they went on to test it on a moon they named: lv223, when they found that the goo is very dangerous .
this is all before the engineers came through?

Forgot about this thread.

Covenant isn't as bad as people have been saying.
Better than Prometheus... answers a few questions.

Some dodgy acting, especially from Crudup. he was basically just an emotionless Dr Manhattan again, only this time unintentionally.

The other thing, is I like the branches that Scott is making with the creatures.
They're not quite Xenomorphs yet.

Interested to see the sequel, and how the Engineers get hold of David's creation.

Forgot about this thread.

Covenant isn't as bad as people have been saying.
Better than Prometheus... answers a few questions.

Some dodgy acting, especially from Crudup. he was basically just an emotionless Dr Manhattan again, only this time unintentionally.

The other thing, is I like the branches that Scott is making with the creatures.
They're not quite Xenomorphs yet.

Interested to see the sequel, and how the Engineers get hold of David's creation.
rodent what do u think abt my comment on the Alphas?

Would be an interesting theory.

The remains found in the original Alien, were waaaay larger than the Engineers seen in Prometheus and Covenant tbh, so it'd make sense.

Would be an interesting theory.

The remains found in the original Alien, were waaaay larger than the Engineers seen in Prometheus and Covenant tbh, so it'd make sense.
how do u think ridley scott will go on from covenant with the story and the writing?

I think the next film, Scott said it'll have more droid stuff going on.

OI reckon David will face the Engineers, who take his new design from him, either to destroy it or to use it as a weapon... and either way, it crashes... leading us into the original Alien movie.

I only just found out a friend of mine worked on that. Head of sculpting department.

I only just found out a friend of mine worked on that. Head of sculpting department.
what do u mean worked on what, is he part of the alien covenant sequel production?

I didnt even know it had been green lit.