Tools    

Arresting your development
Happy birthday!

history *is* moralizing
welcome, bienvenue!

I am having a nervous breakdance
and happy birthday to you!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

WOW--do you realize this guy has only been here two days and he already has 101 posts? And to think it took me almost a year to get to 1000.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
WOW--do you realize this guy has only been here two days and he already has 101 posts? And to think it took me almost a year to get to 1000.
He is really trying to break the addiction

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Welcome to MoFo.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
with all due respect to Mr. Blister, ATG, that is because you have a life and don't spend a giant chuck of it posting on an internet forum

Keeps me out of trouble!

Posted by Michael_Myers
with all due respect to Mr. Blister, ATG, that is because you have a life and don't spend a giant chuck of it posting on an internet forum
Well, I'm laid up with a back problem so I can't go to work for another week or so.

Agreed!!!

history *is* moralizing

Chicago School
of Massage Therapy
2918 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657

Phone: (773) 477-9444
Fax: (773) 477-7256

Put me in your pocket...
I'm a little late with this, but welcome to mofo Blitzer.

I hope your back is feeling better. How did you hurt it?

Well, I got an infection in it, and since it spread and I didn't spot it early because it wasn't sore, I had to get surgery to remove the infected skin. So im healing up, but the bad news is that I won't be fully healed for Xmas.

I think Blister used to post under another name till he was banned but he wont PM back to me say if im correct.....

The Blister is pretty cool in my book...if he was another user, let's let it rest...by gone_be by gones!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
The Blister is pretty cool in my book...if he was another user, let's let it rest...by gone_be by gones!
Thanks man *sniff*

I dig. I actually liked who I thought he was before anyway, but its all been cleared up. Just my inquisitive nature.