The Fantastic Four

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
If you're looking forward to this punch yourself in the face right now because you will be let down. Hollywood breaks the hearts of every geek out there.

Good job im not a geek.....
never a fan of the comic, wouldnt mind seeing this be good however, yeah it will never live up to whats expected and i doubt it will be all that anyway

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Whether you ever want to admit to it or not, if you're on this forum and post regularly, you're a geek. There isn't anything wrong with it.

If enjoying the world of Sci Fi & computers =nerd, Geek, Dork, etc...
then by God I am all of the above. An Iq of 150+ does not mean however that you cannot get the girls like it used too....-- of course I have no idea what I am talking about so I say to all my fellow MOFOs K(c)arp A dee Ummmmmmm....that and thank you for all the fish Ford.... a'int Perfect is he????!

Originally Posted by 7thson
If enjoying the world of Sci Fi & computers =nerd, Geek, Dork, etc...
then by God I am all of the above. An Iq of 150+ does not mean however that you cannot get the girls like it used too....-- of course I have no idea what I am talking about so I say to all my fellow MOFOs K(c)arp A dee Ummmmmmm....that and thank you for all the fish Ford.... a'int Perfect is he????!
interersting.......please go on.....

Here is the F4 Teaser! Thanks to Jrs on the Blog

Jrs, you gotta fix that link on the Blog... I had to seach for the Teaser.

Here's the Fantastic Four trailer. I'm kinda looking forward toward this, even though i'm not really a big fan of The Fantastic Four.

Originally Posted by jrs
The link works perfectly! Besides you said there was something wrong with the link yet it works fine on your post. Hmmmm.
What are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Zzat
What are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Zzat
Here is the F4 Teaser! Thanks to Jrs on the Blog

Jrs, you gotta fix that link on the Blog... I had to seach for the Teaser.
You have said that blog's link needed to be fixed, yet the one you gave for it works. One link was kinda necessary.

Originally Posted by jrs
You have said that blog's link needed to be fixed, yet the one you gave for it works. One link was kinda necessary.
Yea, before when you posted this Link on your Blog, it didn't work for me. So i had to search for it on the site you gave a thanks to. Get it?

Well, I just viewed the trailer (thanks jrs) and I'm going to wait until I actually see the film before making any hasty judgements, but there are two glaring weaknesses already. The first is the Thing's "special effects" make up. It looks too much like a rubber suit and second is the tying in of Dr. Doom's origin to the cosmic radiation that gave the Fantastic Four their powers. The rubber suit effect I can let go, but as a avid comic fan, the Dr. Doom origin redo is too much. All I can say is, this movie better be good...

Originally Posted by Piledriver
Well, I just viewed the trailer (thanks jrs) and I'm going to wait until I actually see the film before making any hasty judgements, but there are two glaring weaknesses already. The first is the Thing's "special effects" make up. It looks too much like a rubber suit and second is the tying in of Dr. Doom's origin to the cosmic radiation that gave the Fantastic Four their powers. The rubber suit effect I can let go, but as a avid comic fan, the Dr. Doom origin redo is too much. All I can say is, this movie better be good...

I agree, I didn't like trailer at all. The effects looked good, but the acting looked really chessy. Based on just the look, and the glimpses of the trailer, I thought the casting was real bad too. Almost as bad as Affleck in Daredevil. I didn't read ALOT of ff comics, but I kinda regarded them as this high class 25+ aged group (cept for johnny storm) of titans, who fought the more sophisticated villans. These guys look like they're a bunch of teenagers thinking they're powers are 'kinda cool'. I donno maybe I'm not givin it much of a chance, and I'm still willing to to pay to see it, but the trailer at least, hasn't got my hopes up.

Randomly visiting for now
"Flame on!" as the human torch would say, it was one of many cartoons I watched as a youngster. I'll probably see it just to give royalties to the cartoon creators/liscensors, you know give something back to the cartoon industry that I've taken so so much from

The Thing is Michael Chiklis from 'The Sheild' in extensive makeup. I thought, being as quick as it was, it looked kinda neat. I won't know really how it will be untill it's released yet, Though, my favorite character out of all 4 in the history of the FF has always been Ben Grimm / The Thing.

I always like a super hero or villain that could wield fire such as pyro or the human torch.

4 Heroes Vs. 1 Villian... That seems a bit unfair? I was never really into Fantastic Four so is Doctor Von Doom really strong?