The Simpsons: Going Downhill?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This isn't a Favorite episodes thread. I have been watching the Simpsons since the Christmas Special back in 1989, and I have noticed that the show is getting....lame. The quality and intelligent satire just isn't there anymore, and in it's place we get stupidity, sub-Flintstones level "humor," and tons of guest stars...playing themselves. Did anyone see the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp one? It was pretty awful. I didn't laugh so much as groan occasionally. Maybe I just expect too much from the best tv show ever made. I just wanna know if anyone else sees this....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yeah, it's really sad to see how bad it has turned out to be. Saw a new episode the other day and I didn't laugh once. They should put the show to sleep and go with dignity (if it's still possible).

But, man, when Simpsons was fun, it was more hilarious than anything ever showed on tv... *sigh* Those were the days...

Lets put a smile on that block
Yeah i totally agree
Simpsons has been going down hill rapidly now for the last two years. It was at its prime during episodes like 102 grey hound puppies, Bobo the Bear and The monorail episode. But of lately its just gettin so bad i dont even bother watching them.
Have u seen the one with Mel Gibson in it and Homer directs his next film or something? i didnt laugh at all through that!
I always thought Futurama would take over the Simpsons. Its sooo funny! i laugh at every episode and i actually way prefer it to NEW simpsons. But i heard recently its been cancelled in the US? im gutted!