Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Yeah I thought it really did the novel justice. Just had to get me the disc, I don't regret it either.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Originally Posted by K-Man
I never cried from a movie, until I Saw Requiem for a Dream.

Originally Posted by that70sguy10
why godfather 2?
You dont think being forced to kill your own brother to protect the family bussiness, the same family that is crumbling down as time passes is touching? Odd. Although i find the ending of Godfather 3 even more touching ( even knowing the movie as a whole is not as good as the other 2 )

Official Queens bridge murderer
Oh and Bambi
That is obvious. If you didn't cry from Bambi as a kid than you got no soul.

I should add "The Lion King"- When Mufasa (the father) is dead.

Edit: I just now saw there was a post refering to "The Lion King", to the same sad part. So true...

Mrs. BDT to y'all
If i were to be brutally honest, then i suppose i cry at most films! However the one that gets me every time, is The Railway Children

" Daddy my Daddy"

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Originally Posted by undercoverlover

LION KING!!!!----cried a river when Mufassa died

yup, me aswell!

" Say what again i dare you!!"
None. whoo go me!!! Mr. non-sensitive

I ate all your bees.
Ok here are the movies that can make me go a little misty

• The Lion King - When Mufasa dies, it ruined me as a kid and it still gets me when Mufasa is trying to climb the wall and Simba is nudging at his dad...
  • A.I. - I really don't like this movie but there is one character that made is whatchable and that’s the Teddy. Now when the robots are picked up and the boy is holding onto the Teddy but can't hold on and that poor little Teddy gets dropped and you see him running after the boy it really gets to me. That poor little Teddy, and his little legs that can't keep up....
  • Goodbye Mr Chips - The older version that’s in Black and White when Mr Chip's Wife dies.
  • Transformers: The Movie - When I was a little kid and I watched this I used to cry so much when Optimus Prime died. Even now if I watch it I still get that upset feeling in my stomach.
  • Braveheart - Like a lot of people, when at the end he's getting killed and he yells 'Freedom!'. Have not watched the ending to that movie in about 3 years cause I get so torn up by it...

In the Beginning...
Amistad - Sir Anthony Hopkin's speech about freedom gets me every time.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - It gets me when Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet are sitting in his head on the beach, waiting for everything to be erased.

LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring - When Frodo is standing at the river at the end, and Gandalf's voice comes in; and then when Sam struggles passionately to get to the boat to be with his friend - you can't beat that.

LOTR: Two Towers - Theoden's ride gets me because it's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, and Sam's speech about having something to hold onto is priceless.

LOTR: Return of the King - Way too much to list. Frodo telling Sam to go home, Gandalf's speech about death, Frodo and Sam at the end of all things, Sam coming up to his house to meet his family - and much more than that.

Unbreakable - From the train station sequence to the end of the movie, I lose it.

The Family Man - In this one, Nicholas Cage gets transported to an alternate "suburban" existence for himself, and his daughter thinks he's an alien that was taken her dad somewhere. There is one scene in which they are playing together in the snow, and Cage is becoming quite happy with his new life, and his daughter tells him, "I knew you'd come back." There is nothing better.

The Last Samurai - The last charge is unbelievable, and the way it turns out gets me, because of all the symbolisms that is attributed to it.

Chocolat - The end really gets to me, when all the resolutions are coming through.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
On Golden Pond- I nearly mildewed in that movie.
The Lion King - I couldn't make it through the trailer for that without crying!
Grave of the Fireflies- how do cartoons getcha like that?
Whale Rider- when she gives her speech...

Some are just little moments that get me, unexpectedly...
The Princess Bride- it always chokes me up when Inigo says "I want my father back, you son of a b****!"
Return of the King- Eowyn defending her dying father. Ouch.
Withnail and I- when he does Hamlet at the end.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Grave of the Fireflies- how do cartoons getcha like that?
Yeah, I've got a trailer/music video for Grave of the Fireflies which gets me everytime I watch it - without fail. I'd probably cry more if I saw the entire movie.

Last of the Mohicans - the cliff scene

Braveheart - the scene between Murron and William at his father’s funeral and FREEDOM

We Were Soldiers - the Wall

Saving Private Ryan - the opening scene

Dances With Wolves - the wolf

Skins - the last scene

My Dog Skip - ………

Some Mother’s Son - last prison scene

Big Fish - the ending

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Dances With Wolves - the wolf
How could I forget this!...Shame on me. Dances with Wolves is one of my favourite movies. Good Choice Caity.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
How could I forget this!...Shame on me. Dances with Wolves is one of my favourite movies. Good Choice Caity.

It’s one of my favorite movies too… and I was blubbering like a baby the first time I saw that scene…

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
I cried during Schindler's list, I was near it during Warsaw and first exucution, but when the kids had to hide in ****, I cryed a freaking river.

I also cried in Godfather when Don Vito was killed and his useless body guard cried a river over his body.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by man_boobs66
...I also cried in Godfather when Don Vito was killed and his useless body guard cried a river over his body.
I take it you also turned the movie off at that point?

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
Hahaha, no, why would I

Originally Posted by man_boobs66
I also cried in Godfather when Don Vito was killed and his useless body guard cried a river over his body.
ummm dont you mean when he was shot? he survived and died of a heart attack i think i dont remember.

Originally Posted by Zzat
ummm dont you mean when he was shot? he survived and died of a heart attack i think i dont remember.
And that "useless bodyguard" was his own slow son Fredo. I don't know if you saw the sequel, but Michael takes care of his older brother there.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra