So....what IS for tea?

Tools    

Is any one aware of what is for tea? Im starving, relate it to general movies if u will, ie interesting meals eaten in movis

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Is any one aware of what is for tea? Im starving, relate it to general movies if u will, ie interesting meals eaten in movis
One meal that always seems to be the butt of a joke is Escargo. I can count on my fingers how many times this meal was used.

How about the delicious meal Indy & co. sit down to in Temple of Doom?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Photographer
The dinner party in the beginning of Red Dragon seemed to enjoy what they were eating...

Goose promised to stop messing around. But hoods don't stop, they take a break.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101

Anyone ever see Animal Factory? You see Willem Dafoe in jail starving himself so that he can get out of the dark room in order to see some of his pals.

Well what he does is cut a vein on his arm with a razorblade on purpose and starts to bleed real bad. He makes his blood drip on his lunch, which looks like chocolate ice cream. Of course he looses a lot of blood, so what he does is get a bowl that's full with his own blood and spills it all over the walls. He then takes that ice cream looking food [which is mixed with his blood] and puts it all inside this old dirty toilet. He than starts crying out loud and eats all the filth inside the toilet which literally looks like sh*t! A near by cop sees blood all over the wall and asks "What the hell?" This plan worked of course, because Willem successfully got out of the dark room. Looks like he enjoyed his lunch.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

The start of Pulp Fiction when Jules eats the guys burger is a classic scene, some of his sayings in that scene are hilarious.

The comedy "Better Off Dead" while Lane (jon Cusack) worked in the restaurant he acted out the scene from 'Frankenstein'. Seeing him do the sinister laugh and yell "IT'S ALIVE" while lighting was striking in the background and the hamburger grew legs....geez you had to see it.

Basically the whole of La Grande Bouffe.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot