The MoFo Guilty Pleasures Countdown

→ in
Tools    

F*CK YES, GUNS!!! That's the way!!

Bad Boys II... Freaking awesome. This slinger knows what's up.

Why didn't you support me when I was laughed at for liking it.

Underworld
(2003)

a guilty pleasure for:

False Writer

in False Writer's words:

The first film I saw that pitted Vampires and Werewolves against each other. The plot greatly intrigued my 12 year old mind at the time. After a recent rewatch I was very surprised to find that I still really enjoy this one. The shootout in the beginning is a very well done action scene. It has a great dark atmosphere and the werewolves look awesome! My one and only gripe is the laughable-looking vampire-werewolf hybrid form near the end of the movie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Underworld.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	25493   Click image for larger version

Name:	Under2.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	25494  

I likes me some Underworld! Its over the top with its darkness, but so are the Mad Max movies in their own style.

Ha! Holdens gonna wonder where all the reps are coming from on a 2 year old Hugo The Hippo post

Fist of Legend
(1994)

a guilty pleasure for:

TONGO
Attachments

Name:	Fist.JPG
Views:	621
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	25495   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fist2.JPG
Views:	703
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	25496  

Soapdish
(1991)

a guilty pleasure for:

Gideon58

Attachments

Name:	Soap1.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	25499   Click image for larger version

Name:	Soap2.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	25500  

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
(1965)

a guilty pleasure for:

CiCi

in his words:

It's a silly, campy comedy filled with women possessing boobs bigger than my future. You can tell the script was just made up as they went along. There's a cat fight at the beginning that is pretty pathetic, and the acting by Sue Bernard made me want to slap her across the face after a couple of words escaped her whiny lips.

It's a Russ Meyer film as well, so the majority of the film is focused entirely on the boobs of Haji and Tura Satana.

Nevertheless, it's so so compelling, is genuinely hilarious, and has various fight scenes that are actually entertaining. I could quote this film as much as I do Mean Girls, it's just no one would know what the heck I'm talking about. All in all, it's a marvellously fun, under seen film that has its flaws, but Tarantino even said he'd give up 5 years of life to have worked with leading lady Tura Satana if that helps its case!
Attachments

Name:	Faster.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	25501   Click image for larger version

Name:	fast2.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	25502  

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Trivia, the blonde one (Lori Williams) and the one clad in black (Tura Satana) both dated Elvis! He even proposed to Satana, but she declined.

But yeah, this is a huge favourite of mine and it always will be. It blends action and comedy effortlessly, I watch it quite a lot actually, it's a good'un for when you're feeling down

Trivia, the blonde one (Lori Williams) and the one clad in black (Tura Satana) both dated Elvis! He even proposed to Satana, but she declined.

But yeah, this is a huge favourite of mine and it always will be. It blends action and comedy effortlessly, I watch it quite a lot actually, it's a good'un for when you're feeling down
haha. That looks horrendous. Great choice .

Kind of want to watch it now.

Swan, give me your second movie.

Pick Child's Play 3 or something like that.