New riddle thread

Tools    

Level 2 : Farmer
Here are the basic rules for this new riddle game. I will post the first riddle here and the first person who answers it correctly will get to post the next riddle.

1. If you post the riddle please come back in the next couple of days and tell us the answer.
2. Then you can choose the person who answered the riddle correctly to post a new riddle.
3. If the riddle is not answerd in a couple days someone can post a new riddle.

Does this make sense??

Here is the riddle

A man lives in a high rise apartment and his suite is on the 13th floor. Every morning he uses the elevator to get down to the lobby. When he comes back home, he goes up to the 12th floor using the elevator then he uses the stairs to get up to the 13th floor, why?

He is a midget or short and cannot reach the button for 13.

Originally Posted by 7thson
He is a midget or short and cannot reach the button for 13.
That was my second choice but in America in the tall buildings don't you skip the 13th floor

The answer
He is too short to reach the button for 13.

So 7thson can post the next riddle.
If you don't want to post a new riddle in a few days, somebody who wants to post a new riddle can.

Well.... seems like nobody's gonna put a new riddle so here is the new one

Rich people don't need it.
Poor people have it.
If you eat it, you will die.
What is it?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Nothing.

(Story time: My 10 year old cousin was asking her little brother "What's black, white, and red all over?" Of course the typical answer is: newspaper. My other 14 year old cousin replies: "A bloody Michael Jackson?" Hardy har har har)

Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

@ Kinukinu - a brain

@ Godsend - Michael Moore's cholesterol

The answer is nothing , godsend got it right.

The answer to your riddle is smoke.

Age.

This thread is now officially shiite. Let the spamming begin.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
"There are three words in the English language that end in GRY. Two are HUNGRY and ANGRY. The third one everyone uses every day and knows what it stands for. If you listened carefully, I already told you what the word is."

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
"There are three words in the English language that end in GRY. Two are HUNGRY and ANGRY. The third one everyone uses every day and knows what it stands for. If you listened carefully, I already told you what the word is."
Is it "What" ?

the answer it Three

I am sometimes strong, and sometimes weak;
but I am nobody's fool.
There is no language I cannot speak,
though I never went to school.

What am I?

www.forumninja.com
It was language, but whatever.
Lol, can I get an explanation for that one?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Phone or echo?
Echo, correct. sorry I took so long to respond.

OK i'll go

There is a fork in the road and one path leads to heaven while the other path leads to hell, you dont know which direction goes to heaven or hell. In front of each path is a man, one is from heaven and one is from hell, also you dont know which one is from heaven or hell. You need to find out the correct path in going to heaven, by asking one question to each man. The question that you ask has to be the same to each man. The man from heaven always tells the truth while the man from hell will always tell a lie. what is the question you ask them?