Need Good Frames For Few Of Autographs I Got From Oz Comic Con

Tools    

i need help about getting some frames like photo frames for few of the autographs that i got from the oz comic con , i dunno which one to get like i want a proper one just for the autographs.

Lots of different styles to choose from. Black/minimalist? Wood grain? One of those ones that holds eight or nine at once?

Beyond basic style the thing that might make the most sense is to decide what size you're going to get it in and plug that in, then just browse.

Lots of different styles to choose from. Black/minimalist? Wood grain? One of those ones that holds eight or nine at once?

Beyond basic style the thing that might make the most sense is to decide what size you're going to get it in and plug that in, then just browse.
well i want one with black sides with wood and hard glass. i have A2 and A3 size photo of katherine mcnamara from shadowhunters and emily swallow from the mandaloren, i already have funko pop signed by emily swallow

I highly recommend going to a Goodwill or thrift shop. I needed a frame for my license and another one for a photo, and I easily found several great options for like $3 each.

Your wallet and the planet will thank you.

I highly recommend going to a Goodwill or thrift shop. I needed a frame for my license and another one for a photo, and I easily found several great options for like $3 each.

Your wallet and the planet will thank you.
we dont have goodwill here in australia and is a thrift shop like a op shop cause me call them op shop here?
oh ok i was thinking to get them from ikea

we dont have goodwill here in australia and is a thrift shop like a op shop cause me call them op shop here?
oh ok i was thinking to get them from ikea
Most charity or used/thrift stores have a lot of photo frames. Some of them are, of course, very tacky. But some of them are sleek, and some of them are also clearly never used.

Most charity or used/thrift stores have a lot of photo frames. Some of them are, of course, very tacky. But some of them are sleek, and some of them are also clearly never used.
interesting are they proper ones tho with the glass

interesting are they proper ones tho with the glass
Yes.

I measured both of the things I was framing, and then the people at the shop let me borrow their measuring tape to make sure the frames were the right size.

You can also cut out a piece of paper to the size of your items and take the paper to the stores with you.