What are you watching while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
As they say round here - The 'Limpics.

I've moved 5 miles down the road and it's a completely different accent...

I'm glad Mishal Husain has got a big role in the BBC coverage. I'd allow her to marry me.

Watching the Olympic swimming.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Currently American History X

The Big Bang theory

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Watching Inception. Woo

To anyone whose seen this movie I just realized something: At the end of the movie we are left hanging with the idea of if Cobb is really dreaming or in reality because his totem is left spinning. But isn't there no way for him to ever know? Isn't his totem faulty because it was Mol's? Since she touched it and used it, it really isn't specific to him.

Watching Inception. Woo

To anyone whose seen this movie I just realized something: At the end of the movie we are left hanging with the idea of if Cobb is really dreaming or in reality because his totem is left spinning. But isn't there no way for him to ever know? Isn't his totem faulty because it was Mol's? Since she touched it and used it, it really isn't specific to him.
I've always had that problem with the film.

What is HSP?

I'm watching Friday Night Lights: Season 2, Episode 1.

At the moment I'm watching Edtv...I haven't watched it for years. It's a good Movie, I like the Mother..

As it doesn't get my full attention, I've got on the Celebrity Big Brother Final UK, if Coleen whatshername wins over Martin Kemp, I've given up on the people who make up the target audience of this programme...

So far, she is bloody 4th, this vile woman. Yuck.

EDIT - Oh **** off Big Brother viewers who voted for her. Martin Kemp got voted out in third place and she's still in.