George Lucas named richest celebrity alive

Tools    

Retired indie filmmaker named the richest celebrity of 2024....

A great man. You cannot compare though what he did and what is now coming out from Disney's gates.
Excepting - The Mandalorian & Andor - which were a success.

George Lucas has more money than Oprah? Spielberg? Rawlings?

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Why don't you post a link to the real list?

Speaking of George Lucas... anyone spot him (or a look-a-like) in this commercial?
(He appears at about the 0:46 second mark, to the far right, his head right behind the flying popcorn...)

So now any guy with gray hair is a Lucas look- like?

He's also receiving an Honorary Palme d’Or at Cannes this year....

George Lucas, the iconic filmmaker behind the “Star Wars” and “Indiana Jones” franchises, will receive the Honorary Palme d’Or on May 25 during the Closing ceremony of the 77th Cannes Film Festival.

“The Festival de Cannes has always held a special place in my heart,” said Lucas in a statement. “I was surprised and elated when my first film, THX-1138, was selected to be shown in a new program for first time directors called the Directors’ Fortnight.”

“Since then, I have returned to the festival on many occasions in a variety of capacities as a writer, director and producer. I am truly honored by this special recognition which means a great deal to me,” Lucas continued.

So now any guy with gray hair is a Lucas look- like?
No. No. No.

There's another guy in the background with gray hair who looks nothing like him.
But the guy I spotted looks exactly like him - same hair, same beard, same double chin.

No. No. No.

There's another guy in the background with gray hair who looks nothing like him.
But the guy I spotted looks exactly like him - same hair, same beard, same double chin.

That guy, right?

Now tell me that's NOT George Lucas!
I doubt he has time for making obscure cameo appearances in commercials