02’13 - National Treasure 2

02’14 - Bangkok Dangerous

02’16 - Knowing

02’18 - Bad Lieutenant

02’20 - Kick-Ass

02’21 - The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Well... that was... somethin' alright.

"Live forever or die trying"
I liked Gone in 60 Seconds, but I give movies with cool cars a lot of extra points.
Lol, agreed, the 67 Shelby GTO 500 is a beautiful car, perfect body, sound and everything...he didn't do to bad in the movie though.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I thjink he is a fantastic actor with sometimes poor judgement on which roles to take. And even in some of the odd choices, he can shine when he puts his mind to it.

My personal favorite performances?

Adaptation
Face Off
Raising Arizona
The Rock
Kick Ass (His Adam West imitation makes the whole part for me)
Wild At Heart
Matchstick Men

He's given me enough hours of entertainment that I usually will go see his movies, unless the trailers look awful.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Surely The Evolution of Nic Cage's Hair/Hair Pieces would've been a more accurate description, though. The only good thing about NC is seeing what his 'hair' looks like in the trailer of his latest film.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I like Cage's early stuff more (Racing With the Moon, Moonstruck, Vampire's Kiss, Raising Arizona, Valley Girl). His later stuff seems so much more tame and blah to me--I don't know what happens to good character actors when they get high-paying leading man roles, it seems they get stripped of all emotion and get turned into replaceable action heroes. Stick a can of Coke Zero in one hand, a gun in the other, and start the marketing frenzy...

I don't know what happens to good character actors when they get high-paying leading man roles,
I can't be sure, but it appears that Robert Downey Jr is the latest to fall into this trap.

Anyone that thinks Nick Cage is one of the best actors of our time is off their rocker.

Yeah, he's a good actor who has punched up some great performances. But being a good actor who has done a couple great roles and being one of the greatest actors of our time are two completely different things.

I understand the younger crowd loves him but sheesh. One of the greatest actors of our time? Kind of lose all credibility when you say something like that.

I'm sorry and this is my own personal opinion, but sometimes it's hard for me to believe Cage is an Academy Award winning Actor. Now don't get me wrong, I love Leaving Las Vegas and his earlier stuff (Raising Arizona, YES!), but he's been getting so many horrible and bland roles within the last decade, that he's now become the punchline to any lame actor joke.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Look at DeNiro's work over the last decade.

Suspect's Reviews