The Boondock Saints

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Nice call Gunny, I liked T2 better too (although Terminator was awesome in it's own right). I saw The Boondock Saints with absolutely no background on it beforehand, and it instantly became one of my faves.

Great Movie for sure. Havent seen the sequel, but this definitely has a following. I have the movie poster in my room cause i like it so much. I will be looking at getting the sequel as the first could be watched over and over.

Classic. I thought the sequel was still decent, if not as good as the original. (Though yo can't fault them for straying from their original formula in any way.)

No Apologies. No Regrets.
I saw the first one a while ago and i watched the sequel last night (the boondock saints II: all saints day.) And i thought that this is one of the few sequels that was deserved and was either as good if not better than the first. The boondock saints is actually one of my favorite movies ever. Excellent script funny has action but not to much action so that that is all you are looking forward to in the movie. And it is original. The characters are so memorable and i think the movie leaves a lasting mark on you.

What do you guys think?

Boondock Saints was a great movie.

The sequel wasn't nearly as good but still a decent flick.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
The Boondock Saints is an amazing movie! 2 was just as good in my opinion. Usuaully, I'm not a fan of "2nd" movies, but this one, they did right. I completely agree with you, it was just as good as the first.