The Babadook

Tools    

Oh dear I was personally really disappointed with this film, when you are wanting the monster to actually get the kid then you know they have done something wrong.

Oh dear I was personally really disappointed with this film, when you are wanting the monster to actually get the kid then you know they have done something wrong.
Yeah that kid was annoying as F.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The only monster was the mother's depression. It's like The Shining - there was no ghost except for Jack's alcoholism and cabin fever.

The only monster was the mother's depression. It's like The Shining - there was no ghost except for Jack's alcoholism and cabin fever.

Or was it?
Maybe.

Probably was.

Or was it?

Or was it?
Maybe.

Probably was.

Or was it?

Jennifer Kent said it was but maybe she was Jack...I'm creeped out now. There's a plumber in the crawl space of my house bashing away nd I'm suddenly imagining a scary clown.

No seriously, Jen said it was about the mother's depression and tied it up so it cant become a hollyweed franchise. I think that's cool because I dont actually like franchises. Look what happened to Saw.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
LD doesn't like it because it scared him
SHHHHHH!!!!!

Jennifer Kent said it was but maybe she was Jack...I'm creeped out now. There's a plumber in the crawl space of my house bashing away nd I'm suddenly imagining a scary clown.

No seriously, Jen said it was about the mother's depression and tied it up so it cant become a hollyweed franchise. I think that's cool because I dont actually like franchises. Look what happened to Saw.
The babadouche vs Freddy.

You know it's gonna happen... don'tcha?

DON'TCHA???

The plumber just called, he won't be able to make it out til next week.

Babadook puts Freddy to sleep, Freddy has nightmares he's watching the babadook, dies in his sleep.
Damn... that really sounds like a tragic story.

Big fan of this movie. Laughed like crazy watching it. Love me a smart horror comedy. That blond kid kicked major ass. It was Home Alone meets the Exorcist.

Big fan of this movie. Laughed like crazy watching it. Love me a smart horror comedy. That blond kid kicked major ass. It was Home Alone meets the Exorcist.
You're my new bestie, Slam. Wasn't he great. That cricket ball cat-a-pult was hysterical.

You're my new bestie, Slam. Wasn't he great. That cricket ball cat-a-pult was hysterical.
I loved all his inventions, they put an astounding amount of detail into the film. Between his mother's amazing performance, his running around like Die Hard Junior and the enthralling art design it was a masterpiece.

What is wrong with you??
I'm not sure but I think it's obvious I have to keep posting gifs of Samuel for you and Lil Dev's enjoyment.

I cant post it because it has a bad word in it but I just saw a gif of Amelia telling him she wanted to bsh his head against the wall. What a biatch.

I'm not sure but I think it's obvious I have to keep posting gifs of Samuel for you and Lil Dev's enjoyment.

I cant post it because it has a bad word in it but I just saw a gif of Amelia telling him she wanted to bsh his head against the wall. What a biatch.
That's when I started rooting for her

That's when I started rooting for her
No, she stepped over the line for me when

WARNING: spoilers below
she killed the fluffy