The Boondock Saints 2

Tools    

In light of Peter's new cinematic obsession, I figured I'd let ya'll in on this update. From AICN:

So what’s up with Boondock Saints 2? Well let me tell you. The working title is “Boondock Saints II: The Second Coming” and will be the further adventures (so to speak) of the MacManus Brothers. “After Sean, Norm and Billy read it, we spoke several times. They are very excited to Rock-n-Roll on this and it was nice to swap “Boondock Stories” with them.”
Click on the link above for the rest of the story.

You can check their site for updates on filming ect...
Boondock Saints: Official Website

Veritas, Aequitas

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I hope they don't make a sequel, this type of movie I think can only be pulled off once and it wouldn't be the same after
WARNING: "boondock saints" spoilers below

-Rocco died

I've heard they aren't going to do the second one. It been being talked about since the first one came out

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If anyone has seen Overnight then you would no there is not going to be a second.

Suspect's Reviews

If anyone has seen Overnight then you would no there is not going to be a second.
I have not seen it. What is it?

I have not seen it. What is it?

Yes...Wth is it?

Yes...Wth is it?
I'm kinda Curious too.....can anyone talk!!!

Welcome to the human race...

Overnight is a documentary based on the story of Boondock Saints writer/director Troy Duffy. When his script for Saints attracts plenty of studios willing to produce it, he goes on an ego trip, believing this to be his shot at the big time.

In short, he blows it. Duffy's arrogant behaviour gets him blacklisted by virtually every producer in Hollywood. When Saints does end up being produced, no distributors will buy it and it ends up being a box office dud. As a result of these two incidents, Duffy will probably never make a movie again.

Welcome to the human race...
How can they even make a documentary like that.
What makes you say that?

It wasn't a professional documentary, just one that a couple of Duffy's friends made so they could record his (predicted) rise to fame.

Movie Forums Extra
The First one was amazing! I can't wait for the sequel!

i don't agree with doing a sequal to boondocks. It will destroy the good memories of the original.

Brutally honest movie reviews
yes this would be awesome

^ I'm going to assume this guy didn't read the whole thread...
Ya think?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Overnight, tonight at 8:00 pm in whatever timezone the STL is on IFC