the nothing thread

Tools    

Congrats!!!

Those silkworms look mighty appetizing!

You're a Genius all the time
Just about all the ancient cultures dined on insects/bugs and many were and still are considered a delicacy - they're still on the menu in a lot of countries today.
That may be. But I sure bet they don't serve 'em in cans of goo...

That may be. But I sure bet they don't serve 'em in cans of goo...

I've never noticed anything but Nutria (swamp rat) on the menus around here so I'm not sure about the goo.... but since those cans come from Korea, I'd hazard a guess you might be able to order them, goo and all over there.... ... personally, if I ever have to eat an insect/bug, I hope I have a bottle of Louisiana Ketchup (hot sauce) handy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
I once at a Volkswagon Beetle!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Yeah that "goo" looks worse than the bugs, A cup of that would be good for fear factor.

Yeah that "goo" looks worse than the bugs, A cup of that would be good for fear factor.

... I hope no one ever comes at me with a can of that stuff ... I just might have to add it to my list of things worth shooting someone over...

Haha! What else is on that list Caitlyn?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Duke's got better legs and moves than I would have imagined. It must be his leprechaun side.