Dude, Wheres my car?

→ in
Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I saw this last night with some friends. It was deffinetely a funny movie. Not the funniest movie ever, but it had some good laughs. It is more for teenagers though, so the adultiles on this board may not like it. And some of the jokes do get old(especially the drive-thru one), but other than that it was hilarious.

The actors give excellent performances. It's like they really are complete idiots!

I did call the ending though, but thats just because I am so cool!

I havn't seen this yet, but this is definitely the kind of movie I'd go to see with my friend Adam - it'd be a heckuva lot more fun that way. Call it "Bill and Ted Lose Their Car"

Didn't see it.
Hopefully, I will see this tomorrow. I'll give everybody a review. It does look pretty funny. ALT-S.

I heard it was absolutely horrible. But that was coming from a girl. I think that girls have a much different taste for comedies as guys do. We'll see what everyone else thinks.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't know. I saw it with some girls who liked it. Two of them said it was really funny, but the other one said it was funny, but not as funny as she thought it would be.

But I do agree that girls tend to have a different taste in comedy, but not really when it comes to teenage girls.

Well, I went and saw this movie today, and I have to say that it was an enjoyable experience. Not as funny as I had hoped it would be, but funny enough to be entertaining and worth my time. I had more than a few laughs during the film.

I thought it was a great movie. I'll probably grow up to be like that, watching discovery channel all the time.

I went with my sister and she seemed to like it. It was also an educational movie.

Saw it today with my brother and my best friend Adam - other people my age basically, which are the only types of people to see this movie with!

It was very funny - we laughed out loud several times. It was just too goofy not to laugh at. Image "Baseketball", only toned down from an "R" rating to a PG-13 rating, and you've got "Dude, Where's My Car."

Glad to have seen it - it was basically everything I had expected. Funny stuff!

Well, I saw this yesterday. I was a bit disappointed because it seems like they wasted the best stuff on the trailers. But there were a few big guffaws towards the middle. I really have a problem with teenaged/adult males calling breasts "hoo-hoos"...that was a little too juvenile.

Some nifty cameos by Brent Spiner (the French guy) and Andy Dick ("Hi, I'm Mark"). To me, that part and the bubble wrap suits were the best things about the movie. But yeah, typical teen fare. I kinda wished I'd waited on this to come out on video and seen "Traffic" instead, though. Oh, well.

Oh this movie was horrible. Complete trash. It was unfunny. All the best stuff was in the trailer. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it. The whole sci-fi angle wa awkward. It was just bad. I can't believe studios greenlight mess like this.

i read a HILARIOUS review of this movie saying that it was the worst movie ever to be made, and how it is a waste of brain cells. It was quite funny. I have resolved, therefore, to never see this film.