President Trump

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
We are on topic. You're not, though. What do you think of trumpty???

Could we stay on topic please.
There's only so many ways you can say "He's nuts" and "I'm worried"....

You ready? You look ready.
I can't wait until he pushes a policy through that affects the constituents that supported/voted for him: that's when s*** will get real.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

^half of them are already losing their healthcare, but they seem to be happy about it, so? dunno about that.
You mean the same people who (and no, I'm not kidding) were supporting getting rid of Obamacare and did not care because THEY were already covered by the Affordable Care Act.

Chew on that and weep for America.

Who wants a new nightmare tonight? I'm happy to oblige!

The lips arent trout pouty enough, deat.

You ready? You look ready.
^half of them are already losing their healthcare, but they seem to be happy about it, so? dunno about that.
I was thinking more along the lines of his talk about slashing the EPA budget: a water crisis like they had in Flint, Michigan will do a world of hurt.

I can't wait until he pushes a policy through that affects the constituents that supported/voted for him: that's when s*** will get real.
Tax time next year is a good start for that!

The lips arent trout pouty enough, deat.
Yeah, but the teeth are about right.

There's only so many ways you can say "He's nuts" and "I'm worried"....
Well, could be even MORE topical an board appropriate by coming up with ways of flaming Trump via movie quotes!

I'll provide one: "He may take away our lives but he'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!!!"

Yeah, but the teeth are about right.
OK, now I feel ill.

Well, could be even MORE topical an board appropriate by coming up with ways of flaming Trump via movie quotes!

I'll provide one: "He may take away our lives but he'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!!!"
If you want to play this game, I will, in a rare moment of immodesty, say I am about to knock it out of the park.....

Laurie: It was the boogeyman...
Dr. Sam Loomis: As a matter of fact, it was.

If you want to play this game, I will, in a rare moment of immodesty, say I am about to knock it out of the park.....

Laurie: It was the boogeyman...
Dr. Sam Loomis: As a matter of fact, it was.
Knocked it out of the park, indeed, TJ and as usual.

Speaking of Loomis, he gave us his opinion of Trump: "I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong."

I'll go for another:

he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin'

What area of the country do you guys live in. I know literally no one who is apart of ACA, because the first A is a total cipher. I know half a dozen people who would rather pay the penalty. I'm almost positive I am for universal health if done properly, but Obamacare is a complete joke. I would love some stories from middle to lower class people who it has helped.

What area of the country do you guys live in. I know literally no one who is apart of ACA, because the first A is a total cipher. I know half a dozen people who would rather pay the penalty. I'm almost positive I am for universal health if done properly, but Obamacare is a complete joke. I would love some stories from middle to lower class people who it has helped.
Your avatar cracks me up even more when it's a serious topic, sean.

My husband's cousin worked for the obama cmpaign. When her parents went to visit they were horrified at the health system over there, and that was pre trump. I dont know enough about it and what changes he's bringing in. We have our own problems with our system, and it's way way better than your so I hate to think.

Your avatar cracks me up even more when it's a serious topic, sean.

My husband's cousin worked for the obama cmpaign. When her parents went to visit they were horrified at the health system over there, and that was pre trump. I dont know enough about it and what changes he's bringing in. We have our own problems with our system, and it's way way better than your so I hate to think.
Anything outside of day to day care here is crazy expensive, almost no matter who you are or what kind of insurance you have. The system needs fixed in many ways, the only one Obamacare fixed was preexisting conditions, and no one wants that to go away. That's why I say in theory I am for universal health. However, I want a politician to stand up and say universal is going to cost X so we will be taxing everyone X$. Not going to happen, the democrats will be the last to say it in that way because they want you fooled into thinking your rich neighbor is going to pay for all your $hit.