Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

The only negative is its already begun to perpetuate the ******** rumors th at his role in the film is minor in spite of hamill spending the ENTIRE shooting period on location(and having 2nd billing)

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Quick before it's too late! Somebody describe the significance of the different TIE fighter designs.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
That's really weird that no Luke in the poster.

What could it mean?

1) Gives a bit of weight to some of the rumours floating around, I won't say what those are.

2) They are just mind ****ing us, intentionally leaving Luke out of this poster knowing that the Internet will go crazy. Misdirection.

3) The story is directly about Luke but be isn't present in the movie, presumably until the end at least. Like Finding Nemo haha.

Also what is that in top right? Another Death Star type thing? Hope not, suggests rehashing same old stories.

I bought my ticket today. The countdown begins...

I haven't been this stoked since the release of episode III (I actually love all the movies. The prequels a bit less but still)

Just seen a report that the demand for tickets is so high, that cinema companies have had their websites crash within minutes of the tickets becoming available.

It's showing on Monday Night Football, right?

I think that starts in two hours.....?