Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Ah yes, The Dung Beatles - the black-metal alter egos of the Beatles, featuring Saul McCartney, Jaw Lennon, Gorge Harrison, and Rango Satanic Star.

Master of My Domain
John Lennon is dead, Paul>John, actually Paul>George>John. Sometimes George>Paul but always Paul & George>John.

Two of mine will be in the first 30 i posted today.
Where th' f*cks Ringo you degenerate?

Two of mine will be in the first 30 i posted today.
Presume that with so many 'extras' now you'll skip the one-pointers?

Where th' f*cks Ringo you degenerate?
#1 on the list of best aging Beatles, he looks better than Paul and the others are kinda dead. As a band member, fifth behind Pete Best

Nah, i like Ringo. Fourth, Paul, George and John are all too great makes no sense that three people as talented as them were in one band.

Nah, it'll take me two minutes to post the one-pointers. Actually already have the post ready.
Yay .... between 3 and 5 of mine will get a mention now then

Yay .... between 3 and 5 of mine will get a mention now then
Yeah was confused that you cheated to include more than one one-pointer rather than more than one fifty-pointer.

There's 12 one-pointers. Mines was almost one but one of the very last lists had it and not high enough to make the Countdown.

Yeah was confused that you cheated to include more than one one-pointer rather than more than one fifty-pointer.
All 50 of mine were supposed to be one-pointers - did I not make that clear enough???

There's 12 one-pointers. Mines was almost one but one of the very last lists had it and not high enough to make the Countdown.
And you didn't 'accidentally' lose the offending list? Fair play feller, fair play!

So let me just get this outta the way. I apologize to RHCP and completely left BSSM of my list. One of the greatest albums I have ever heard and hit me in that perfect window of youth. Makes me sad sometimes. Feel like you may only be able to make great music when you are holed up with a bag of dope.

I'm joking. I know you don't need a bag of dope. You need multiple bags. : D

Around 25 minutes and i'll start making the thread. Will post the one-pointers right away and the first four albums shortly after, followed by a few more albums every hour or so.

Damn, missed the deadline.

Camo, my G. Looking forward to your follow up countdown,

The MoFo List of Albums I Left off

My Greatest Albums of All-Time List.

Ha. I've got books I want to read, but I don't make time to read. Then when you promise someone you are gonna read this, it goes by at a clip of 2-5 pages a week...

I'll get to those Michael Lewis books about 3 weeks after my funeral.