What are your views for the upcoming movie Fifty Shades Darker?

Tools    

Fifty Shades Darker both the trailers got huge success. What you think about the movie? Who is your favorite star? What scenes are you expecting LOL

well ive read 1 1/2 of the books and seen the first movie.

As bad as the book is...its nothing compared to the movie.everything is a bad about the movie.
I started the second book because i didnt think the first was any good but thought the hype must have been about something,but then realized it was so i let it go. it could have been good,theres some terrible cliches and some parts are just downright stupid,but mostly its just really badly written. this is a written on a twilight fanfic board afterall.no joke. the movie just magnified everything bad in the book and on top of that..the acting is so horrendous.

so personally...i wont be tuning in for number 2

well ive read 1 1/2 of the books and seen the first movie.

As bad as the book is...its nothing compared to the movie.everything is a bad about the movie.
I started the second book because i didnt think the first was any good but thought the hype must have been about something,but then realized it was so i let it go. it could have been good,theres some terrible cliches and some parts are just downright stupid,but mostly its just really badly written. this is a written on a twilight fanfic board afterall.no joke. the movie just magnified everything bad in the book and on top of that..the acting is so horrendous.

so personally...i wont be tuning in for number 2
I agree

its difficult to express emotion on the screen, books are much easier to get you in...