What are some good animated specials like the Peanuts and RB ones?

Tools    

So for years, I have watched and enjoyed the Rankin Bass and Peanuts specials during holidays. I always felt happy when watching them and so are the rest of us.*
For Rankin Bass, we usually watch Rudolph and Frosty, but more recently started to add Santa Claus is Coming to Town and The Little Drummer Boy in the mix.*
As for Peanuts, usually the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas one with occasionally the Valentines one. I watched the Easter Beagle and liked that as well.

So it can not just be the Rankin Bass, Charlie Brown, and Dr Seuss holiday specials. Does anybody know some good animated tv specials that are in the same vein as those and also probably made you happy.

There are definitely other classic animated specials out there that are just as heartwarming and enjoyable. Here are a few that come to mind: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the original cartoon version), Mickey's Christmas Carol, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the live-action version with Jim Carrey).

Animated Christmas:
Claymation Christmas Special
He Man /She Ra Christmas Special
A Wish for Wings that Work

Not animated but worth mentioning, Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas