Foreign Films without subtitles?

Tools    

I like to watch non-English movies without the subtitles, but only Czech movies, because I know this language almost fluent. My native language is Polish, but I like different movies, not only made in USA :-)

The best option is watching foreign movies with English subtitles, but it isn't always possible.

I like to watch non-English movies without the subtitles, but only Czech movies, because I know this language almost fluent. My native language is Polish, but I like different movies, not only made in USA :-)

The best option is watching foreign movies with English subtitles, but it isn't always possible.
Why not watch them with Polish subtitles? Most movies have subtitle files available that can be legally downloaded and then added to the movie, if the movie is a .mp4 file.

Why not watch them with Polish subtitles? Most movies have subtitle files available that can be legally downloaded and then added to the movie, if the movie is a .mp4 file.
Because sometimes they have not Polish subtitles, but I prefer Polish or English subtitles.

Because sometimes they have not Polish subtitles, but I prefer Polish or English subtitles.
What I'm saying is if you use a media player like VLC to watch a movie you can often find .srt sub title files and add them to the movie. Tell me the titles of a few movies you'd like to watch with Polish subs.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My native language is Polish, but I like different movies, not only made in USA :-)
Polskie filmy to ja czasem oglądam z angielskimi napisami, bo udźwiękowienie jest tak skaszanione, że nie idzie połowy zrozumieć.

@topic: Yeah, but only when no subs are available and I really can't wait anymore or I have no hope that subs will ever be available.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.