Make your own movie title 2

Tools    

Here are my personal favorites picked out of my first thread, found here:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=68172

Act III's top picks:

The Productive Gains of Letting Go (Act III)
Funny Until It's Real (Act III)
The Edge of Reason (Captain Steel)
The War at the Intersection of Coincidences (Act III)
Agent Zero (Captain Steel)
Advance Directive (Captain Steel)
Roundabout: The Yes Story (Darth Pazuzu)
The Goo Dactor (Act III)
I Was A Teenaged Teen-Ager (Captain Steel)
The Tip of My Tongue (And Everything It Infected) (KeyserCorleone)
It Was Time To Be Good (Act III)

I by far made the most movie title offers and probably took it more seriously than the few other participants, but here I am, returning for a round 2. If you've got an idea for a movie, let it go here instead of letting it rot in the back of your mind. What is most welcome are ideas that actually inspire you and get you going. Titles that stir your insides and make you double check that hey did your eyes deceive you? Don't hold back, I don't.

Can you elaborate with at least a short synopsis?
Yes, It would be a slasher with an all girl cast. The synopsis:

12 year old Madison is sent to a boarding school for troubled girls after getting expelled from her school. Soon, girls at the school become targets for a deranged, masked killer. Can Madison and her new best friend, Chloe, stop the killer before these tweens become bloody little princesses?

Project Flying Saucer

This would be a "historical science-fiction" using the lore and legend of the secret U.S. government UFO program, showing the recovery of our first few flying saucers, the scientific study of them and how the knowledge learned was used to advance human technology.

This movie would also explore the reason "why they're here", that they must be allied to some extent or perhaps as error-prone as humans to allow the loss and sharing of their technology.

Am You Sick?

This movie needs to be made and should address what makes this phrase so taboo. All related puns and illogic should be included to wrap this up into a neat package. All done from a clean and neutral position, encompassing the good and bad and the consequences of attaching your livelihood to the follies of word games and all the rabbit holes that leads one down.

The moral of the story would be shown through the slow degradation of the main character as he is pushed further and further into his fubar game and should emphasize his inability to back out of it because of the steep investments he has been obligated to make by his peers who have already made the same mistakes but lure him on anyways.

The Winder's Monopoly

Fight of the Hopeless

Free Samples for Smarty

Rhubarb Bin

A movie poster would go something like this...

They need you to be needy
They need to keep your attention
They must have you cornered,
alone and completely under their control
Once they tear you down you'll never get back up
They're mad, they're obsessive
They're... The Opportunists

The Pleasure Is All Yours