The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

This was doing the rounds on Swedish facebook today:

"Happy Valpurgis! Don't forget to look for me before you light up."

So you don't accidentally sacrifice small animals.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
This was doing the rounds on Swedish facebook today:

"Happy Valpurgis! Don't forget to look for me before you light up."

So you don't accidentally sacrifice small animals.
Wait. A lot of people in Sweden smoke hedge hogs?? Y'all so Cray Cray.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I flippideedoodah love hedgehogs. I would never smoke one but would share a spliff if my medical team agree to a script for MJ. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Y/N. I need your cybervibes, buddies.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sounds kinky. I'm in.
lol?

Fingers crossed either way.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I flippideedoodah love hedgehogs. I would never smoke one but would share a spliff if my medical team agree to a script for MJ. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Y/N. I need your cybervibes, buddies.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@Bihotza

OMG OMG OMG
Squeals of delight. I just had to tell you that I finally got brave and tried on my uber sexy dressup wig.

LMAO and ROFL!!!
I look like one of those desperately unhappy hollywood wives of the rich and famous, with their fake tans...oh no, wait. I am as white as a ghost. What was I even thinking. Silly goose.

Anyhow, skin stretched way too tight, fake smile or no smile at all, jumping in and out of my car pretending to be completely happy with my world, hideously skinny legs and no arse to even speak of trying to remain slim forever while ignoring the fact I'm starving to death.

This is great fun!!! I should try dressups more often. Now I need a girly girl girlfriend to show me how to brush this birdsnest. It is just atrocious but I dont give a fig. My beautiful brother will be home any day soon after an 8month plus shoot and we're throwing a pop up party for him before he immediately jets of somewhere. He told me but I was crying so I dont remember where or what shoot.

Still LMAO. This deserves a second coffee in one day. Look out, troops. I could get high octane and destroy the mofo joint.

Oops. Can we even joke about stuff like that? @Yoda? (only half joking)

Finally got my own car after driving my wife's for 3 months. Not the Bandit Trans Am I've been waiting for but it'll get me around. 2015 Civic, 9,634 miles, $10,900.
Do you live next to the water? If so, how awesome is that. What river, sea or whatever is that?

Do you live next to the water? If so, how awesome is that. What river, sea or whatever is that?
No that was my friend's house overlooking a small lake. I was picking up her dog to babysit. I'm about 20 minutes from the ocean.

LMAO @Yoda. You're simply the best. Better than all the rest *skips down hallway in my dreams. I aint skippin nowhere this beautiful sunny morning. Feeling a bit old today- just in mah bones.

I meant more along the lines of bells and whistles going off in the dungeon of the white house and suddenly little green men knock on the door then blow me away.

You may not be aware of rthis but Tina Turner was brought out here for our version of the super bowel (freudian slip there) and she sang that song. She was a gigantic hit and it even boosted female audiences for years. Dayum she is one enormous pocket rocket. What a woman. And didnt she suffer dreadful domestic violence when she was with Ike? Whatever happened to that guy? I'm surprised now as I type she kept his name.

OH OT for a moment, every time I try to quote this morning my previous post in the thread is quoted instead. Am I doing something wrong?I havent changed my usual routine on herre.

@Bihotza

OMG OMG OMG
Squeals of delight. I just had to tell you that I finally got brave and tried on my uber sexy dressup wig.

LMAO and ROFL!!!
I look like one of those desperately unhappy hollywood wives of the rich and famous, with their fake tans...oh no, wait. I am as white as a ghost. What was I even thinking. Silly goose.

Anyhow, skin stretched way too tight, fake smile or no smile at all, jumping in and out of my car pretending to be completely happy with my world, hideously skinny legs and no arse to even speak of trying to remain slim forever while ignoring the fact I'm starving to death.

This is great fun!!! I should try dressups more often. Now I need a girly girl girlfriend to show me how to brush this birdsnest. It is just atrocious but I dont give a fig. My beautiful brother will be home any day soon after an 8month plus shoot and we're throwing a pop up party for him before he immediately jets of somewhere. He told me but I was crying so I dont remember where or what shoot.

Still LMAO. This deserves a second coffee in one day. Look out, troops. I could get high octane and destroy the mofo joint.

Oops. Can we even joke about stuff like that? @Yoda? (only half joking)
Nice! What kind of wig did you get? Do you get real hair or a synthetic lace front? I love playing dressup but yeah sometimes it does feel very Hollywood.

Nice! What kind of wig did you get? Do you get real hair or a synthetic lace front? I love playing dressup but yeah sometimes it does feel very Hollywood.
Fake Fake Fake. I only bought it on a wim. It's called Siren.I rename it Just Got Out Of Bed Hair. Put it this way, I could either wear it as Lady Godiva or go on the Slut Walk. Do they still do those?

Seedlings coming along. The zucchinis seem happy taking over.
very nice, i also like the window view

very nice, i also like the window view
That's the ground. Wish it were more scenic at eye level, but it's not bad. It's a large window that gets permanent sun. I had a stained glass batman symbol made for me and it hangs by that window, casting a pretty batlogo across the opposite wall. At night, it throws one one the ceiling as a shadow. I love it.

“I was cured, all right!”
Pretty much. Can't beat the pagan out of some people, huh?
haha
I've never read so much the same sentence during an experience as I read: "You died" during Dark Souls! One of the best games ever!

haha
I've never read so much the same sentence during an experience as I read: "You died" during Dark Souls! One of the best games ever!
Oh man you should see this place come midsummer. Just short of a wicker man.

That's the ground. Wish it were more scenic at eye level, but it's not bad. It's a large window that gets permanent sun. I had a stained glass batman symbol made for me and it hangs by that window, casting a pretty batlogo across the opposite wall. At night, it throws one one the ceiling as a shadow. I love it.
i love your view, it is so nice and nature comparing to view from my apartment. Yours beats all my views