Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Boldly going.
Attack on Titan, part 1 (2015)
6/10
Should have been called "Attack of the Titans," since there were more than one Titan.
The super freaky Titans were the best part. The cables, anchors and swords technique of fighting is clever, but seems dubious.

Eyes of Laura Mars (1978)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Finished here. It's been fun.
Heart of Glass

I generally really like Herzog, but I simply could not get into this one. Will view more attentively some point in the future.

movies can be okay...
A Seperation (2011) -
- I was in the middle of writing a review for this until I accidentally deleted it...oh well...great film, but definitely not as perfect as some claim.

45 Years (2015) -
- I like this as well, it's quite effective in its approach of a "vulnerable love". It shows how shocking and sad the truth can be, and how a simple information can change your whole perspective of your life.

Right Now, Wrong Then (2015) -
-The only reason why I checked this film out is because of its director, he has an upcoming 2017 movie that was selected for Cannes festival. It was good overall...but that's about it.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Woah FB. 5 cups. That's impressive. Going on my list.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)

Woah FB. 5 cups. That's impressive. Going on my list.
you won't be disappointed, it was brilliant, best modern horror I have since The Witch.. writer/director Sean Bryne is from your neck of the woods too, he made The Loved Ones and now this, definitely a name to watch. This is destined to become a classic.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
you won't be disappointed, it was brilliant, best modern horror I have since The Witch.. writer/director Sean Bryne is from your neck of the woods too, he made The Loved Ones and now this, definitely a name to watch. This is destined to become a classic.
I read the first review I saw on imdb and that guy said it was the best horror of the year as well. Coolio. I need a decent horror.

Colossal

One of the most unique movies I've seen in a while. A solid sci-fi/monster/comedy that was much different than I expected.

~Groundhog Day~